A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)

Start from the beginning

I sigh in relief as I finally got there. Gilbert was no where in sight even though it is already early afternoon. I look at the clock to see if my timing was right as I glare at my surroundings. He said he will be here early afternoon or late afternoon! Where is that jerk?!

I decided to look around the castle while I wait for him to actually show up or for me to get irritated or tired and try again tomorrow, whichever comes first. I look at the huge clock as I see engravings on the side. I look at it and notice the names 'Alfred K Jones' and 'Arthur J Kirkland'. I finally realize it is the names of the previous kings and queens of the Spade kingdom. Though they looked old, like centuries old, rust forming on the names making them almost unrecognizable. I sigh as I trace my fingers over the names. If Alfred accepts me as a queen, I hope it doesn't end like it did for them...

I also notices other carvings of other kings and queens. It looks like it was a tradition for the kingdom. Something caught my eye before I could leave. There was new carvings or rather newer than the ones previous stated. It looked like it was carved in a few years ago. I examine the names as I realize who they are. "Matthew Williams" and "Gilbert Beilschimdt." With other random scribbles around it. I smile as I trace my finger over the names. Such an unlucky love...

I stood up straight, dusted myself off and walked around the, like previously stated, HUGE castle. I went into a few rooms like the kitchen, dining area and a lot of spare rooms. I finally notice a big stair case as I first test it with my foot to see if its stable. It made a creaking noise (well obviously its very old), but did seem stable enough to withstand my weight. I climb the stairs as slowly and gently as possible.

After a walked up the flight of steps I was met by a huge door and a hallway to the left as well as the right. I decide to go into the room with the mysteriously large door. I, with all the care in the world, gently opened the very old, worn out wooden door. It again like the stairs made a squeaking and creaking noise as I opened it enough to enter the room.

I looked around and immediately recognized it as the throne room. I see three chairs. A big one with a dark blue jewel on the top, a middle chair which had a light blue diamond on the top and last but not least the small chair with an amethyst in it. I carefully made my way to the thrones as I notice there were once again words carved on the chair. In order from big to small. King, Queen. Jack. Every word was nearly carved in in cursive. I trace my finger on the letters once I was close enough, making my fingers full of dust. I use my handkerchief that I still have and wiped the dust off of said fingers. I also notice two crowns placed on the King and Queen's thrones with almost like a little hat thing for the Jack.

After I was done with the room I made my way through the corridor as I was only left with 2 more doors. I first went to the one in the far left. I once again gently opened the door as I coughed and sneezed from all the dust. I look around the room and notice it is the Jack's room. I look on his bed and see there is a neatly folded note. I notice there isn't a string binding the paper, but a diamond ring, mainly used for proposal. I open it to see a love confession. I read through it and smiled lightly at the beginning, but soon the smile became sad.

I'm so sorry it had to be like this my little sunflower. I promise you in the next life we will be happily together and don't have to kill the person we loved most. I love you my cute little sunflower. I'm going to meet you soon so don't worry! I'm sorry for what I'm about to do... Even when you told me, if you're gone that I should be happy, I just can't do it without you. I'm sorry sunflower...