Chapter 15 - No Spare, No Mercy

Start from the beginning

        Anger soon began to travel around his body. He began to pinch the skin off of his finger in anger. He began to grind his teeth in anger. The feeling of anger made his thoughts grow dark. His darkening thoughts soon began to demand blood. Oh how wonderful it would have been if those boys would been wallowing in pain and their own blood. Tiger slowly licked his bottom lip at the thought.

        The feeling of death excited him in a way not even the sight of Echo could compare too. There was no way Tiger would let those boys escape from him. Someone was going to die, or they might as well all die right then and there. Tiger slowly began to slid away from the dumpster. His body was visible too see, but the boys had their backs turned away from him. His cold fingers slowly reached for the sharp blood covered rock. The boys laughing soon stopped. They turned towards Tiger and cocked an eyebrow.

        "Oh yea," one of them began.

        "Listen, you little maniac," the boy in the middle began.

        "I am about this close to ripping that ugly hole off of your face if you don't shut the hell up." The surrounding boy smirked at the boy's remark. Tiger merely smiled.

        "Don't you know who I am," Tiger asked them, cocking an eyebrow. The boys were growing confused and he could tell. It was only a matter of time until the boys would give up and pull out a weapon.

        "Do I care what you are," the boy said. The surrounding boys continued to chuckle at Tiger's supposedly weak body and their leader's supposedly strong courage.

        "Go home kid, or things are going to get ugly," one of the surrounding boys told Tiger, slowly reaching for his back. Tiger could tell they were ready to end this. His shoulders simply shrugged.

        "Fine by me. Go ahead and get your gun and knives out," Tiger began.

        "I have to warn you though, if you do, someone is going to end up dead." The boys soon stiffened at Tiger's comment, but continued to get their weapons out.

        "And," Tiger continued.

"No one leaves this alley." The boy in the middle smirked.

        "Fine by me, as long as you're the one who is going to end up dead," the boy said. Tiger's eyes slowly began to grow darker. He smirked at his comment. It was silent for a moment, until the strident sound of a gun pierced throughout the alley, and made it's way towards Tiger.

        He merely dodged the hot bullet and watched as it hit the brick wall behind him. The boys took a small step back, astonished at the fact that Tiger could easily dodge the bullet. The boy that held the gun squeezed in tighter as he watched Tiger turn back to them. He was growing Cheshire smirk at the corner on his lips.

        The boy was ready to pull the trigger again until he heard an alarming laugh escape from Tiger's lips. It was only seconds later when the boys suddenly began having a chilling feeling. The looked down at themselves and round each other before returning their gaze towards Tiger. A sharp gasp escaped from the lips of the boy that held the gun. Tiger had a blood curdling glare piercing right at him. A soft laugh soon escaped Tiger's lips.

        "Is that the bet you got," Tiger began. He turned towards the brick wall and gripped onto the hot bullet, not even flinching as the hot bullet slowly burnt the skin off of his fingers. He pulled onto the bullet until finally pulling it out of the wall. Tiger smirked glancing from the bullet too the boys, back and forth.

        "Come one, aren't you guy supposed to be big tough b-" Tiger let out a sharp gasp as a bullet passed towards him, hitting the wall once again, that time the bullet bouncing off of the wall and onto the ground. Tiger looked up too see the boy that held the gun, smirking as if he won some prize.