Chapter 14 - Rising and Return of Evil

The room was quiet, almost to quiet. It was as if one of those moments where everyone is surprised silent, or shocked silent. If a pin dropped, it was audible. If feather was whisked away by the wind, it was audible to hear the sound of the wind.

        Not even the rain pelting the windows or the loud movement of chairs from down the stairs was audible to her ears. Everything was silent in her ears. She stared back at her reflection from the window. Pathetic, cruel, and heartless was all she saw in herself. After Tiger had yelled at her life that, she was really shaken.

        She was on high alert on anyone ready to open their mouth and say something to her, but she knew herself that she was acting like a fool. She understood why Tiger must have been feeling that way, but why towards her? She began thinking she was the only one apart from that one person from his younger childhood had showed him kindness.

        That kindness was thrown into a trash bag and off too the dump so quick only needing a few words to crush his heart. She hurt him, unintentionally. Although, it was not her fault. He must have simply been comparing her with his early childhood friend.

        Same body characteristics, same show of interest from Tiger, and same kindness. In Tiger's eyes, the perfect definition of Echo was his early childhood friend, and the perfect definition of his early childhood friend was Echo. It was a perfect match in his eyes, and it seemed that he had been mixing the two memories together too have one happy memory.

        She wiped her eyes from the tears that were slipping down her cheek with her long sleeves, and turn from her reflection that had disappeared in the mirror a soon as she turned away. She got up from her spot and made her way towards the house phone that laid upside down on top of her purple bed covering. Her arm reached for the phone, and she soon began dialing a number. More tears would slip out as more rings passed by.

        "Hello," the person on the other line asked after the final ring A sigh of relief escaped from her lips.

        "Hey, Keilie," she began, a small smile slowly creeping from the corner of her lips. She took a seat on top of the purple bed coverings that spread across the bed.

        "Can I ask you something," Echo asked her. For a while it felt as if the line was dead and Keilie had hung up on her.

        "What is it," Keilie finally asked lightly before Echo who had her mouth open too ask hello again. She hesitated for a little. She knew what she was about to ask was going to be an uncomfortable topic. She was reluctant, but she quickly cleared her throat and opened her mouth.

        "What happened to Tiger," she began. Once again it felt the line had went dead and Keilie had hung up on her. Although, Keilie was still on the line and was also very uncomfortable with question.

        "Is there something specific you want to kn-"

        "Tell me everything," Echo interrupted her. Echo could hear Keilie's breath slightly begin to shake. She scrunched her eyebrows together. Was Keilie afraid to talk about Tiger, Echo thought."

        "Everything about him is very intimidating and questionable. In fact everything about his is nothing, but eerie and very spooky," Keilie finally began after a few minutes of silence.

        "And by that, you mean-"

        "Let me talk," Keilie interrupted Echo.

        "He is nothing, but danger to our world. Terrifying spells out his whole name." Keilie sucked in a breath before she could continue.