Gone

Jacks POV ))

I look around the room franticly " Michy ?!" I call ,going out into the hall way waking the others " what's going on ?" Finn asked sleepily yawning " michys missing" i said and his eyes shot opened and he looked around the living room " Is she in the bath room ?" he asked " I checked every room in the house " I said " she probably went for a walk " he said and stretched " when its raining ?" I ask getting irradiated " we should go look for her " Finn said quickly getting up I nod and we put our shoes on and leave the house " Michy !!!" I yelled rain falling on my face " Michy !!!" Finn yelled looking around I heard grumbling and saw someone coming towards us with a bow and arrow " you guys are scaring away all the prey !" she snapped angrily and pulled her hood off " Michy "I said and she rolled her eyes " yeah I know my name " she snapped again ' this isn't like her ' I thought suspiciously and looked at her' she dosent snap at me unless she's joking ' I thought and notice that she has no game "if you went hunting where's your game ?" I asked and she stiffens " I couldn't find any with all this rain and you two yelling " she said finally and I look at Finn and then back at ' Michy ' "lets go back to the house " I said and they both nod and we start walking I keep glancing at Michy suspiciously

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~**~~*~~*~*~**~~*~~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~**~~*~~*~*~**~~*~~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~

((Michys POV ))

I couldn't sleep that night so I wrote a note and left grabbing my bow and arrows ,my uncle had hidden , and grabbed a rain coat I sneak down stairs and smile at Finn and jack as they slept and softly snored I laughed softly to my self and went out of the house and pull the hood over my head and run into the woods I stop after I ran a couple of miles into the forest and took the hood off letting the cold rain fall on my face i breathed in the wet grass and trees and I smile , I love the woods , the trees , the hunting , and even the weather ,even if it is bad .

I load my bow and look around hearing someone " hello ?" I called out " good night " a voice said behind me I turn around " wha-?" I'm cut off by something hard hitting my head I fall on the ground my head bleeding I weakly look ,I can't move , and see a man with a club and a girl , the man raises his club again and hits me , and I black out .

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~**~~*~~*~*~**~~*~~*~

((Girls POV ))

"Is she out ?" I ask looking down at her seeing blood coming out where he hit her " yeah she's out " he said and I smirk " good take her to the boss and I'll go pretend " I said and he picks her up and I take her jacket and bow and arrows and look at her jacket in disgust " its nasty!" I whine " put it on !" he ordered " fine " I mutter and put it on and tie up my hair like hers in a pony tail " ugh I better be getting paid for this " I hiss angrily and look at her bow " what do I say ?" I ask looking at my older brother , Tom , " Well they'll probably come looking for her " he said looking at Michy " so tell them that their scaring all the game away " he said looking back at me and I nod and I hear voices yelling in the distance Right on cue " i said and start running towards their voices I walk out from behind the tree grumbling you guys are scaring away all the game !" I snap angrily looking at them ' Finn and jack ' i remember " Michy " jack ,I think, said " Yeah I know my name " I snap again he looks at me suspiciously and glances at Finn " lets get back to the house " he said turning around and I follow him .

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~**~~*~~*~*~**~~*~~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~~*~*~*~*~**~~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~~**~~*~~*~*~**~~*~~*~

((Michys POV ))

I wake up in a chair my hands are tied behind my back and my feet are tied to the legs of the chair my head is pounding and I hang my head moaning in pain I hear someone come in and look up and see a different man he smiled at me " hello Michy " he said sitting on the edge of the table " h-how do you know me ?" I ask my words kinda slurred from being hit in the head he just smiled bigger and pats my knee " it's Been a while hasn't it ?" he asked and I look at him confused and then it pops in my mind I look at him shocked " its nice to see you too again " he said smiling " my little girl "