~Pups~

Before you all read this chapter I want to thank you all for all for read my story just knowing people read my story makes me happy one last thing if you like my story follow me anyway  go ahead read the chapter wait also go follow me on snap @ austinthecat14 thanks (that was the last thing I wanted to say) Now READ

Kels perspective**

It's about 10 in the morning and Ean is still in the bed with the pups we found yesterday, I started cooking breakfast when I see one of the pups behind the counter "hello pup you should of stayed with Ean till he woke up" I say as the pups looks at me as if it has no idea what I'm saying "hmm do you not speak english??" I ask as he now looks as if he know what I'm saying "speak" I hear the pup say confusing me "hey pup van you transform for me" I ask and he gives a confused look again so I quickly turn to my wolf and back demonstrating what I was talking about, soon I see him run into the bedroom and then come back and look at me in the face, I stand there in silence waiting to see what he is about to do, I stand waiting for him to do something and all of a sudden I see him transform and i known now why he went to the bedroom, he went to the bedroom to look at eans face to copy it in a way but he kinda looked a little like me he had looked at us to pretty much make him our child ... of that makes sense... after about 15 minutes Ean comes out holding the girl wolf awake in his arms "who is that child" ean says looking at the boy in front of me.  I stop looking blank at him "unm you see it's the uh" I scratch the back of my head " well it the pup" I stop as eans face goes blank from confusion. "Why does it look like us" ean asks "well you see I asked if he could transform and well he went to the bedroom and then stared at me for a good while and well he transformed into this ...." I look at ean with his confused expression "What?!" he says looking at the girl in his hand "wait so that uses to  be the pup " he asks "yup"   I say as he's still looking at the boy "okay then" I say "we should see if the girl can transform" I say wondering if him and me were to have a girl what it would look like " I guess we could try" I say still wondering what she will look like " okay so let's put the pup down" I say " okay, now what" ean asks "well I just transformed back and forth so I guess Start with that" "okay let's try"  he says looking as the girl goes to the boy and sits next to it, I turn to the two "okay 1. 2 .3" I say counting down then quickly transform into my wolf and so  does Ean *okay now let switch back* I link to him *okay*he says so I transform back to myself. The girl pup looks at us and the boy then out of no where she turned into this older looking girl maybe about 3 years old and the boy looked more like he was 2 years old. Me and San look at the girl who practically smacks her brothers?? I question,yeah brothers face "well what are we gonna do with these pups" Ean asks "um I guess there are's now. . . considering they look like us" Ean looks at me with a blank stare "so your saying were parent" I freeze up not thinking about it like that "uh . . ." I'm stopped suddenly by Jack as he basically breaks the door down "WHERES THE PUPS" he yells so I quickly frightened point to them but all I get from Jack is a blank stare and a flutter of his eyes "boy girl person no equal pups" jack says stupidly "well you see . . . *not writing explanation** 

10 minutes later

"yeah so know they look like us" I say looking at him with a blank stare "So there like your kids" he says with a big smile on his face "yeah I guess" I say " well you 'kids'" jack says winking "are very cute, but anyway see you tonight" "alright see you later" I say looking at Ean to see a small tear run down his cheek "I'M NOT READY FOR KIDS" he says screaming into the bedroom I roll my eyes at his reaction but then I notice that both the boy and girl are cry my face goes from a smile to a frown "great" I say as they both crawl to me "shh it's okay" I say 'trying' to pick them both up  **keyword trying** "this is going to be a great vacation" I say about to cry myself

* 5 Days later* Back at Pack house * 

**Everyone please come to the living room me and Kel have an announcement** I here Ean link to the pack in which it startles the pups because I'm guessing they had never had that happen before... After about 5 minutes all the pack members were in the living room "okay now that everyone is here we have an announcement while in Canada on our vacation we found pups abandoned pups" Everyone gasps at the fact of abandonment "yes we know it's bad but the thing is there speical somewhat" I say waving them over  " Everyone these are the pups" Everyone looks at them in confusion and suprise  " Why do they look like u two " Someone finally asks "well..." (Again not explaing)

*20 minutes later*

After explaining people were making theorys and suspecting that they were aliens, it was quite funny but silly "okay everyone I think they should get a nap now" So people respond back with smiles and others frowns

*while there napping*

"Hey Ean I think we should think of names for the pups" "Okay sure but what are we going to name them" Ean asks "umm I'm not really sure yet"
Me and Ean think for awhile of what we should name them....

----------------_------''-'--'-----

(So here's the thing I sucks at thinking of names soooo all of you that read I want you to decide what there names are and the one I like the most will be there names so think wisely ) comment here names

Anyways I'll try updating more often bc I'm more motivate you could say to continue writing and also go check out my friend Hymn_For_The_Missing she got wattpad to be interested in publishing one of her stories into a show 0o0

Any anyways hope you enjoyed bye 👋