Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry for taking so long. Im not gonna lie, i have been loosing motivation. But dont worry ill still try my best to continue. I also havent watched fairy tail in years so i might get a couple of things wrong. Anyways i hope you enjoy the chapter even if it is short. Again sorry for the delay. Thank you for reading this mess of a book and i hope you stick around. 💜💜💜💜
------------------------------------------------
"Actually, they worship an entire made up being instead, his name is Zeref,"

My eyes widened. What? Zeref? Here? "Are you sure that's the right name Sebastian?" I asked. There's no way he's here right? "I am quite positive of this. Why do you ask?" The man asked.

"Do you know anything about him?" Ciel asked.

"What would bring you to that conclusion?" A drop of sweat fell from my forehead.

"Oh please, its written all over your face. You might as well tell us," he said, leaning his head into his hand. I sighed. I might as well, i guess.

-------------------------------------------------
Back in Magnolia
"Are we all ready to set?" Erza asked, trailing a large amount of luggage behind her. "Yea, but how exactly are we gonna get there?" Natsu asked.

"Seriously, you already forgot?" Gray said.

"Shut up ice princess!" Natsu shouted.

"You wanna repeat that again fire brain?" Gray shouted back, hitting his forehead against the salamandor.

"I said SHUT UP-"

"Thats enough out of both of you!" Erza yelled. She pushed them away forcefully before crossing her arms.

"Now, to answer your question, we'll all have to go to a certain place and then create a portal that is connected to England," she continued. Natsu paled in terror, his body becoming stiff.

"Wait wait wait! Why though?" He asked.

"Because that was what our clients had instructed us to do," Erza replied.

Wendy looked in concern for the salamander, watching the colour drain from his face. Quietly, she approched the boy. "Hey Natsu, i can use my magic on you if you like," she offered.

"Wait really?!" His eyes lit up in hope. He placed his hands on her shoulder. Wendy nodded, causing the boy to jump in hapiness.

Lisanna's smiled at the scene. She was finally home. And yet, she couldnt enjoy it. The thought of disappearing again hurt her. She wanted to stay. To live. And in order for that she needed to-

"Hey Lisanna. You okay?" The girl lifted her head, noticing the odd stares.

"Yea, why do you ask?

"Its just that your crying," Gray pointed out. Lisanna felt her hand move to her cheeks. They were right. It was wet. She was crying.

Furiously she began to wipe her eyes. "Its nothing. Its nothing. It just happens sometimes, thats all," she told them.

"Now then lets go shall we,"

---------------------------------------------
In the Manor:
"I see. So this Zeref man does actually exsist. Not only that but he has also studied black magic," Ciel said. Lucy nodded. She placed the tea back on the table.

"Im just surprised Sebastian didnt know about him," Lucy said, turning her gaze to the demon.

"We wizards and demons prefer not to linger with each other. It normally just causes unecessary conflict which no one is interested in," Sebastian explained.

"Ok then, but Ciel, what exactly do you plan on doing?" She asked him.

"Sebastian, who would win, you or that Zeref man?"

"If my Lord wishes it, then it would be i who wins," Sebastian tells him. Ciel looks back at Lucy. "We aim to win, that is our goal," he tells her.

"But how? He isnt exactly the easiest to kill you know,"

"Simple, i will find him and have Sebastian kill him for me," Ciel explained. Lucy gawked at him.

"Youre underestimating him Ciel. Zeref isnt some random wizard. Hes dangerous! I mean, what if he kills you?" She yelled slightly.

"That wont happen, my Lady. I will make sure of it," Sebastian tells her. Lucy sighs.

"You idiots..." she mumbles under her breath. "Fine then, i wish you luck. Im going to retire now,"

"Oh, does my lady not want dinner?" Sebastian asked.

"No, im not hungry," she told him walking towards the door.

"Very well then," Sebastian said, slightly bowing as she left.

Lucy sighed as she leand against the wall. "I have a bad feeling about this..."