Round 2 & Semi Finals

Start from the beginning

*BBBBOOOOOMMMM*

Izuku shot a massive blast of wind that destroyed the Ice and his left arm. Todoroki was pushed back, but he kept of creating ice walls behind himself, keeping him from flying with the wind. Once the wind stopped, Todoroki spoke.

Todoroki: "That was much more powerful then any of your previous attacks. You're trying to keep me away. Smart."

Izuku and the crowd then began to marvel at Todoroki's abilities.

Todoroki: "What's the matter? Are you really that worn out from defending against my attacks?... Sorry about this, but thanks for drawing it out. Look at him, he's furious I'm not using his power."

Todoroki said referring to his father the number 2 flame hero, Endeavour, who was watching the fight.

Todoroki: "With your hands like that, you can't fight anymore, can you? Why don't we end this?"

Todoroki said before launching a massive barrage of ice at Izuku. It looked like the end for Izuku... but.

Izuku: "I am not done yet!"

*BBOOMM!!*

Suddenly the barrage of ice shattered sending a mass of wind towards Todoroki. Not expecting this, caused Todoroki to almost fly off the stage, but he quickly stopped himself. The camera then zoomed in again, revealing the Izuku used his already broken finger to shoot another smash attack, turning it a dark purple color.

Todoroki: "Dammit! With your broken finger? Why are you going this far?"

Izuku: "You're trembling, Todoroki! It's easy to forget that Quriks are physical abilities. And that means, there's a limit to the cold your body can take, right? I get it. Usually you'd make up for the drop in temperature by using the heat from your left side. But you refuse to do that now. You think you can win with half your strength!? Look at me Todoroki! You haven't been able to put a single scratch on me yet!.... SO COME AT ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!!!"

Todoroki: "..... Midoriya... what are you trying to do here? You want my fire? What did my monster of a dad bribe you or something? Now I'm mad!"

Todoroki then charged at Izuku ready to finish this fight. Todoroki then jumped at Izuku, but as soon as he lifted his right foot off of the ground Izuku acted. He charged his right arm with his Quirk and punched Todoroki in the gut, sending him flying back, but once he did, all the fingers on his right hand broke again. Todoroki quickly got to his feet, and fired a slower and smaller ice attack at Izuku that he was able to dodge instead of destroying. Todoroki then got close again, but Izuku sent them both flying back with a smaller smash attack. The cycle then continued, with Todoroki sending barrages of ice and Izuku countering with smash attacks. Todoroki then sent another barrage, but Izuku couldn't make a fist in order to flick, but he thought Quickly and used his cheek in order to flick his thumb causing another blast of wind.

Todoroki: "... Why are you putting yourself through this?"

Izuku: "I wanna live up to people's expectations. I wanna be able to smile, while doing something food for them! I wanna be a pro! Whatever it takes to be a hero!"

Izuku the slammed his head into Todoroki's gut while he was dazed thinking about something.

Izuku: "That's why I'll give it me all, just like you should be! There's no way I can know what you've gone through, or why you're even here. You're life has been so much diffrent from mine.. but right now... stop screwing around! If you wanna reject your father, fine, but you don't have the right to be number one if you aren't gonna to use your full power."