Fight over you

The next day Taehyung headed straight for Jimin's house. Jimin lived with Jungkook and Hoseok, near their college.

The three boys were dancing, with loud music. Jimin had an unending love for music and dance, but he decided to divide this love with Y/N.

Taehyung ringed the doorbell, but the three crackheads were so into the mood that they couldn't listen. Taehyung had already started to get irritated, he started banging the door. That is when jimin noticed that they have a guest.  He went and opened the door.

"Taehyung! , What a surprise man, Come in"

Jimin was happy to see Taehyung. He hugged his friend .He was smiling widely, whereas Taehyung was getting awkward because he didn't come as a peacemaker.

Both of them were just about to break the hug when Jungkook and Hoseok came all jumping and shouting landing upon them. With a huge thud, everybody was on the floor.

Everybody got up wincing and crying in pain. When Taehyung started speaking up

"I came to talk to you Jimin"

"And not us, I will cry now", hoseok was acting all baby, with his lips bend at the corners, acting like a boy who wasn't given the toy he insisted for.

"Hyung, we meet every day at the college right," Taehyung said

" Then finish up quickly, we haven't finished dancing yet, I've to make food for us too, it's my turn for making lunch ", Jungkook said as he was trying to warm up his muscles for more upcoming moves.

" I'll come straight to the point, Jimin, I need you to stop seeing Y/N, stay away from her", Taehyung demanded, he was very serious with his words.

"Me! But why are you telling me this? Did Y/N send you ?"

Jimin was confused as hell. He hasn't mentioned Y/N to anyone. Not even Hoseok and Jungkook. He planned to reveal her once she would accept him. But Taehyung coming and warning him was all unaccepted. Moreover the two dancing power, Jungkook and Hoseok didn't even knew who Y/N was and why was she is  being mentioned.

" No Jimin, Just stay away from her because I am telling you to. SHE IS MINE. She was and she always is."

Jimin exactly understood what was going on.

"So you are her past because of whom she is giving a second thought for my proposal. She was hurt because of you, she still is. Why don't you do her a favour and keep your ass away from her " Jimin shouted.

Those words were like warnings that Taehyung refused to accept. He furiously  grabbed jimin's Collars. And with sudden instinct jimin too grabed Taehyung's collar , harshly. Both of them had anger in their eyes, ready to smash each other for a girl.

Before they both could create any action sequence further and create a catastrophic effect on the things laying  around the house , Hoseok signalled Jungkook to stop them. Being a tidy freak , Hoseok wouldn't stand a messed up house .

Jungkook stepped in between them and pulled them away from each other. Our Maknae is young but strong enough to control his Hyungs.

"Please don't start kicking each other Hyungs, I am already tired from the dance, I can't get more tired, I am so hungry too"

Hoseok spoke , understanding the situation , "Hmm! Well! Well! , You both love her. But she will choose one. So it's no use for you to fight with each other. You can't force her decision guys, can you? She will choose whom she wants to. Ask her to meet you both and end this problem as soon as possible ."

" Hoseok hyung is right, fighting with each other won't solve your problem, her answer will, jimin hyung you call her and ask her to meet tomorrow .  I can't see my Hyungs fighting like this" Jungkook said still struggling between the two boys.

"Yess! My Kookie is smarter than you both, now call her , come on!"

With that Jimin took out his phone and called Y/N.

Over the phone

Y/N- "Hello! Who is this?"
Jimin - " It's me Y/N, jimin "
Y/N - Hey jimin, how did you get my number ?"
Jimin- " Sorry Y/N, I took it from Lisa without your permission"
Y/N- Its ok Jimin, tell, do you want to say something"
Jimin- "Yes, Can you meet us at the park tomorrow"
Y/N - "Sure, but the US ?"
Jimin- " Me and Taehyung "
Y/N - "You both, together, why? "
Jimin- "We will explain it tomorrow, just come okie "
Y/N - "Okie, I'll come with my answer then "
JIMIN- "Yes, ok bye Y/N"
Y/N- " Bye "

Hanged up

Throughout the conversation Tae had his hawk eyes on Jimin, listening carefully to the conversations which were on loudspeaker for everybody to hear.

"Remember Jimin, she will choose me, when she does, I shall never see you around her, Never!"

"Same goes for you Taehyung, Same goes for you".

We are nearing the end of the story guys.  Who do you think Y/N will choose? Just a question 😊 , thanks for reading ☺️. I'll upload the next chapter within two days.