His Confession

Jimin P.O.V

I bet I stood there for sometime after Lisa left us alone together. Which I definitely wanted.  But I guess she left us to stare at each other. Y/N hasn't lifted her eyes from me since I came. And I never stopped staring at her since the last time I saw her in the marketing complex with her brother.

She looks so cute in those shorts with white converse and oversized tshirt. Her long hairs, gosh I have hardly seen anyone with such long locks, it reaches till her waist. Wish I could be the one entangled in those strands. Or running my fingers through it and those dimples. It must be illegal, it's dangerous for me. It demands a kiss from an angel. I could be her angel.
But right now we need to end this staring contest.

"Y/N! Y/N", she flinched as if I woke her up from a dream.

"I am so sorry, so sorry Jimin, I was just lost somewhere".

I know you were lost in me. I smiled inside my head.

" Where is Lisa " her eyes started searching for her friend.

"Don't worry she is here somewhere "

" Mind taking a walk with me "

"Sure" she said

She allowed me, but she was shy I could feel. I had to make her feel comfortable.

As we walk down and up the road, we had already shared enough of our likes dislikes. I made a few jokes which made her chuckle, even tried to flirt a bit to which she just beams.

Then I decided, I had to make this moment worth it. And finally

"Y/N, I have something to tell you "

As we stopped near my bike, which I had parked near the fence, I let her take the support of the bike to stand and she was leaning on it. While I stood there in front of her, close to her, not so close to making her uncomfortable and not so far to make me uncomfortable.

"Feel free to say anything jimin" she smiled

And again those dimples, they were the death of me. I clear my head and finally confessed

"Can I hold your hand Y/N, if you allow me to"

Holding hand at the initial meet is awkward. But I wanted to make this moment special. I wanted to make her feel special. I wanted to show her that I am, not any random boy who will play with her heart.

She nods her head and I hold her hands and kneel down.

"Y/N, If I tell you that I fell in love with you at the first sight that would be cheesy and gaudy, but when I first looked at you I had this urge to talk to you, to befriend you, and if you agreed then to make you my beloved"

"Jimin, I..."

She was about to say something but then

"Sweety I haven't completed yet " I smiled and said softly.

"Love at first sight is something that I don't believe in. But I didn't just saw you once . I saw you a number of times infront of my eyes, just enough for my already fallen heart to fall in love with you,  I know you might be having a past, everybody does, but I don't care, all I care about is your present ".

Y/N P.O.V

When jimin kneeled down, I thought he would take out a ring and just put it on my finger. But I thought too far. He was just being chivalrous. Nobody did this to me. Nobody. Not even Taehyung. But jimin's confession had just taken me back. He was right I didn't believe in love at first sight but jimin was being so genuine to me. I wanted to say yes but then my brain and secondary thought. What if this ended like my past? What if everything gets repeated and ends up in chaos.

I need time. Jimin is the perfect guy. But I need a little bit of time, to make the final decision.

"Jimin, did I tell you that you look like an angel. And any girl will be head over heels for you. But my past experiences haven't been so good. I am insecure and I have trust issues. You are perfect jimin, but the problem is with me. I need some time. Or just a bit of time".

Jimin had a smile on this face, he stood up and kissed my hand.

"You have all the time in this world Y/N, I'll be desperately waiting for your answer".

With that jimin bid me goodbye and went back home.

After he left I got a call, it was an unknown number, I picked it up.

Y/N - " Hello! Who is it??"
Unknown- " It's me baby, Taehyung".

Just a few more chapters guys, then this story will end :) :) :):). Thank you for reading it :) :) :)