Epitome of beauty

Y/N P.O.V

As I woke up from sleep, Lisa had already gone. It was 8:00 am I had to get ready for college.
I slept a lot, as my brain was processing all that had been a dark past after Lisa mentioned Taehyung.

I got dressed and headed for my college. As I entered the class I saw Lisa was already there  waiting for me.

"Did you sleep well Y/N"
"Yes! Lisa, with you by my side. Yes " I smiled at her, but she didn't smile back. As if she was  worried.

"Hmm! Sorry if I made you remember everything. I didn't intended  to".
" It's ok! Don't worry, I am mature now, I can handle these things"

The classes went on just like any other day.

After finishing all the classes we walk down-home. After walking a good distance,  suddenly a bike came out of nowhere and stood in front of us.

"What the.....? Jimin", I was shocked.

What was he doing near my college? Did he come to visit me? But I don't remember talking to him.

Lisa whispered, "I texted him yesterday, Sorry didn't ask you, have a nice chat, bye".

Lisa ran before I could just kill her for putting me in this awkward position.

I just glanced down looking shy. Too afraid too look at him, or just shy. He put his bike on stand . And was about to come to me. but then I heard somebody shouting my name from behind. As I looked back, namjoon hyung was on his bike calling my name. As soon as I turned my head jimin was out of sight.

Guess he knows my brother.

Hyung came near me.

" Y/N, I came to pick you up, let's go together".

I sat on his bike holding my brothers waist . Bike rides with him was always fun . Not untill he speeds up and behaves like a R1 racer . I was always scared of speed . But with Namjoon hyung I was never scared of anything. He was my protecting shield. My leader , my mentor.

In few minutes we reached home. I went to my room and changed. As soon as I changed I  called Lisa to ask for an explanation for what she did.

Over the phone

Lisa- "Hey girlfriend, Watsup!"
Y/N - " You are in a big trouble girl"
Lisa-" chuck it Y/N, he insisted me for that, but you guys couldn't talk I know"
Y/N- " Uhuh, looks like somebody is behaving like the middleman"
Lisa- " Middle women actually , if there is something like that...ok listen, today at 5:00 pm, Don't be late.
Y/N - "Okie, I'll come as usual, bye".

As Lisa and I enjoyed each others company only, we spent our evening together, every day. Just hanging out around the town.

It was 5:00, I was already standing in front of her house shouting her name. She came out with a mischievous grin.

"let's go! You look pretty today Y/N"
"I always do, tell me something new, or tell me what this evil brain of yours is plotting"

"Nothing! Chill girl"

While roaming around, we came across a few college friends at a cafe, half of the evening was spent over there. Then we went little around until ended up on the road behind the Park. Just behind the exact spot where me and Taehyung used to met.

I couldn't see inside because the fence , which was all covered with bushes and creepers total dark.

"Y/N, don't look over there . And don't start to get vanished again in your deep thoughts , we will wait here for him , so have a smile on your face , bring that dimple on sweety " .

"My dimple appears when I smile , they aren't like you that I can call whenever I want , but why are we waiting here and for whom " .

Then I heard the sound of an engine heading towards us. Vroom! Vroom! . As if trying to grab our attention , iam finally here .

And on that bike I saw none other than Park Jimin. This time my eyes were fixed on him  . He kept his bike near the park fence and headed towards us.

" Hie Y/N , Hello Lisa " jimin smile never left his face from the point on the bike till he came to us.

I couldn't help staring at him. He wore a blue jacket and and black jeans.

 What I had seen as a picture was now all flesh and bones infront of me

What I had seen as a picture was now all flesh and bones infront of me. Looking more beautiful. As I drowned in his good looks , I didn't realised Lisa had left us .

Jimin was the epitome of beauty . His smile lit his whole face. Those orange hairs covering his forehead were moving with the wind. His chubby cheeks were asking my hands to go and pull them.
It wasn't love at first sight but definitely attraction at first sight. No denying that. But I could feel my heart exhilarating. The heartbeats getting faster and faster . Was it because he looked good or was it because my heart was singnalling me that he is THE one .