[ 23 ]

*(MAKE SURE YOU PLAY THE MUSIC PLEASE! IT'S A MUST!!!)*

.

.

.

Rain befell from a darkened sky as four people stood in front of a newly-built tombstone in the Senju compound.

It was the day after the grand fight between two of the founders of the village.

It was also.........the day of Hayumi's funeral.

The tombstone had been erected early in the morning on Hashirama's orders.

HAYUMI SENJU

DAUGHTER

CARRIER OF THE WILL OF FIRE

LOVED

Those were the words written upon the stone slate as the three of the four people that stood in front of it, tried their best to reign in their tears.

The civilians of Konoha had refused to come after learning of her ties with Madara as they now thought of her as an evil child, ungrateful child. To have Tobirama Senju as a father....... one should feel blessed!

None of them knew the truth.

It truly was a sad sight..........

Finally, Himeko collapsed - holding onto the tombstone with her precious daughter's name on it as she cried her heart out, tracing the name on it with sorrow.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?! WHY?!!!" she cried out ; grief-stricken at the sudden death of her youngest, and only child.

She suddenly whipped her head round to glare at the white-haired man standing behind her.

"WHERE IS HER BODY?! TOBIRAMA SENJU, HOW COULD YOU BURY YOUR DAUGHTER WITHOUT HER BODY?!" she accused, despite knowing full well of what has happened to her daughter's carcass.

Tobirama couldn't bring himself to answer her ; couldn't bear to.

How could he just admit that he had let Madara take their daughter's body?

Even he himself didn't know why he hadn't stopped the man from picking up their daughter's corpse and leaving the day before.

Was it because of the shock? No. Tobirama was well-aware of why he had let him go.

He knew Hayumi would find peace with Madara ; more so that having to be buried here.

And so, he made the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of his daughter's final happiness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He let her go.