[ 2 ]

Tou-sama - Madara
Tou-san - Tobirama
———
"I missed you, tou-sama!" Hayumi grinned as she continued to latch onto the said Uchiha, who surprisingly returned her affection as he held her close to him.

"Oh really now? But I recall just seeing you the day before." Madara teased and chuckled as Hayumi poured and huffed. "Still! I really did miss you tou-sama!" Hayumi repeated as Madara stood with her still in his arms before ruffling her head of red hair.

"Anyway, what are you doing here Hayumi? Weren't you supposed to have your kunai training with your mother?" Madara questioned the young girl as Hayumi let out a sigh while playing with her father's long, wild hair.

"What's the point if no one's there to witness my improvement other than Kaa-san? It's not as if tou-san has any time for me anymore. I'm more than happy to have you be there instead!" Hayumi finished cheerfully, despite the fact that her eyes clouded over with sadness when talking about her biological father. Meanwhile , Madara's shined with obvious delight at the wide gap growing in between father and daughter.

Oh how he wished he could see the expression on that damn senju's face if he were to hear that! Imagine, his own daughter, choosing his worst enemy over him!

Madara snapped out of his thoughts when Hayumi tugged on his hair, trying to get his attention. "Ne, tou-sama, can we go train? I need more help with my fire-based jutsus."

Madara was more than happy to comply to the child's wishes as they headed for the forest near the Uchiha compound.

———
What both of them didn't know was that there was a black-op that was stationed near the compound, keeping an eye out for them. He had completely masked his chakra so as to not get their attention as he watched the interaction between Hayumi and Madara.

"Tobirama-sama will not be pleased about this." the anbu said darkly before quickly disappearing.

———
Madara looked back to where the anbu was moments ago before letting out a smirk. Of course he knew that the anbu was there - he was the great Uchiha Madara after all! He had merely decided not to kill him for the sake of his entertainment of when Tobirama found out about his bond with his daughter.

Deep down, Madara did truly care for Hayumi, even going as far as to say he loved her as if she was his own if not for her red hair and eyes. Honestly, Madara kept asking himself why he didn't kill her off that day - that fateful day of when he found the young senju girl unconscious under a tree. He could've gotten revenge for Izuna by killing his enemy's most prized possession - his beloved daughter.

And yet, the longer he stared at her, he knew he couldn't do it. And that was when their relationship started - with him deciding not to finish her off, and her waking up to an unfamiliar, grumpy face.