Truth or Dare

Connor clasped his hands together, "Alright, Elders!" He announced to the group of gathered young-men before him.

There were a few murmurs before they all met his gaze.

"Thank you," Connor sighed before nodding, "As its obviously clear that it is my turn to pick the game this week-"

"I thought it was Poptarts'?" James called out.

Connor's clasped hands tightened and he bit his  tongue to keep him from uttering some rude mannerisms at James, "Oh?"

Chris sheepishly scratched the back of his head, "Oh- um- I wasn't going to mention it, but-"

"Well, I'm already up here, so-"

"But it's Poptarts' turn?" James defended the much shorter elder who sat beside him on the floor of the meeting room, all the spaces on the couch taken up, most of the elders sat on the floor.

Connor gritted his teeth into a fake smile. This couldn't happen.
He couldn't allow this to happen.
He had to be the one to choose this week's Friday-Night game.
For particular reasons too.
His gaze landed anywhere in the room but on the brunette who was carelessly reading a book on the arm of the couch.
Perfect hair, perfect- cutting it short, perfect everything.
Kevin Price was the definition of perfection by example of Connor McKinley's mind.
Hell dream after hell dream and Connor finally found himself submitting- though he could hardly do anything about it.
It was against everything he stood for to make any moves on Kevin-
That being said, it was against everything that he stood for- meaning that if he wasn't the one to subject himself to making a move...it didn't really count, right?

Point and case?

Truth or dare.

A magnificent game played for ages by pining teens who want nothing more than to spill their guts and fill their hearts.

If someone could simply dare Connor to make a move on Price, it would be perfect.

Therefor, he had to be the one to pick tonight's game.
After all, Elder Price left within the week to come, his mission would be over, and so would any chance of him and McKinley.

This had to work.

"We should let Elder Poptarts choose." James murmured.

The group around him began to mutter their agreement.

"Elders! I'm- I'm shocked!" Connor gasped.

The group around him looked confused.

"Are you- accusing my of lying? Of-" Sinning- shit- I forgot about that.

Connor shifted this over a few times in his mind before realizing that he'd screwed himself over, "Of- sinning?" He cleared his throat before stepping down, "I suppose I should not make an example of that, and..." Frick rules, they can go Heck themselves, "Poptarts can choose the game." He sighed in defeat.

Poptarts grinned happily, "Spin the bottle!"

Connor choked, "Excuse me, Elder?"

"Nice." Kevin snorted.

"I'm loyal to my queen, my apologies." Arnold refereed to Naba.

"I mean-" James began.

The other elders gasped and sputtered in response.

Connor took this as a chance, "Let's just go with truth or dare, how about?"

The gathered group murmured in agreement before Connor began to shoo them into a circle.