Kisses of Fire

((Though I'll likely never ever write smut— have some passionate McKinley ya' sinners)
EDIT: How the heck could I not make this a hell dream??
***

Connor looked around at the familiar surroundings. A hot, red room, he awaited for some kind of demon or skeleton to bound out and drag him through fire or something like that.

However, this didn't happen.
Connor was alone and he frowned, beginning to get up from the red-colored bed he sat on before feeling that he couldn't move, "Shit, great. Well, Satan, what've you got this time."

There was a cackle, but it didn't sound like Satan this time himself...it sounded like...

"Kevin?" Connor sounded exasperated.

"Correcto~" A voice puffed from across the room and an amused Kevin skunk across the room towards Connor who instantly stiffened up from head to toe, "Wh-Why are you here today? It's- it's usually Steve if anyone-"

"Looks like you've moved on from that boy-toy." Kevin shrugged in his black dress-shirt, maroon tie flicking with the shrug.

"He's not a boy-t-"

"Shh, Love, talk less." Kevin moved to sit down on the edge of the bed beside the paralyzed Connor.

"Y-you're not the real Kevin, I don't want you." Connor shook his head.

"Are you sure about that?" Kevin poured before leaning over and planting a delicate kiss against Connor's cheek.

It was warm against Connor's cheek and his eyes closed partially with a sigh of content at the thought of Kevin kissing him before he shook his head, "Nope. I don't mind this because this is just a helldream, obviously, but- you're not Kevin."

"Who cares about Kevin? I'm the only Kevin you need!" The hell Kevin kissed as he whispered next to Connor's ear which warmed unpleasantly.

"Hot breath much?" Connor rolled his eyes.

Kevin's lips got dangerously close to Connor's cheek, "You'd love for me to him, wouldn't you?"

"Obviously, why else would you be here?"

"You're not supposed to confess, idiot!" Kevin growled.

Connor shrugged, "I'm used to it."

"Try and deal with him in reality then." The hell Kevin pressed a boiling hot kiss of fire to Connor's cheek, causing the boy to hiss in pain before waking up in a damp sweat.

"C-Connor?" A concerned voice came from the entrance to the room and Connor looked swiftly over to see Kevin, shit.

"Elder Price! Er- Kevin, what's wrong?"

"You...called me in?" Kevin frowned.

"I-I did?"

"Yeah, you kept calling his name out in your sleep!" Poptarts sleepily groaned from beside Kevin who flushed red, much like Connor did in the dark.

"O-oh- just- just a helldream-" He suddenly realized this didn't make it better as Poptarts suddenly shoved Kevin in the room and slammed the door shut with a squeal.

Kevin blinked in the dark before flipping a light switch to illuminate the room, revealing a crimson Connor, "Hi..."

"Hey..." Connor murmured as Kevin walked over, sitting on the foot of Connor's bed, who still lay down, blanketed by his comforter.

"So...how often do you have hell dreams?" Kevin asked.

"Every night." Connor sighed.

"You don't say." Kevin huffed in surprise before growing quiet, "...How...often am I in them?"

Connor looked away in embarrassment, "Tonight was the first time..."

"Did I scare you? I-In your dream, that is." Kevin asked.

Connor shook his head quickly, "You could never scare me, Kev."

"Oh- good." Kevin smiled shyly.

"It's funny." Connor laughed.

"What?"

"Hell you seemed as confident as you are around everyone else- why do you always grow sheepish around me?" Connor had an idea as to why, but wanted to hear it from Kevin.

"I-I do?"

"Considering you just stuttered, I'd say so." Connor nodded, sitting up.

"Well, I'd say...it's probably because I have helldreams as well, similar to the one you probably had tonight..." Kevin nodded slowly.

"You're probably less salty but- I see." Connor held back a smile of amusement, "Well, if you ever want to talk to me about your dreams...I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."