010. prosciutto.

"I loved you

"I loved you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

You walked quietly behind the blonde mafia man. Your hands tangled behind your lower back as the only sound that resonated between you three being your heavy boots. From your peripheral vision, you eyed Pesci then Prosciutto with a nervous look. Earlier you three had gotten strict orders to eliminate Team Bucciarati after Illuso, and Formaggio failed to do so which resulted in their death. Sadly.

"From here, we will divide, I leave the girl to you Pesci.. [Y/N] and I will scout the area for Team Bucciarati. Remember that the Boss' daughter is our only objective even if it means dying." Prosciutto strictly stated, you nodded and followed him into the train quietly. "You've being too silent, it's odd" He pointed out.

"Prosciutto.." You spoke, "I just want to go home with you." He could tell from your tone that there was lingering anxiety within your nervous system. He placed his hands on your shoulders and rubbed his palms against your cheeks affectionately.

"Bella, don't worry too much, we will go home I promise but now we have a task at hand... bring out Little Sparrow and try to track them" He spoke softly and pressed his lips against yours momentarily. There were times you considered telling him you loved him, but your subconscious always told you no. Perhaps a normal life for you and Pros wasn't possible but while you two were alive and breathing. It's the least you could at least aim for. Your hand found his and both of you went to work with your stands standing proudly beside each other.

Eventually, things escalated and now your frail body was being punctured by Sticky Fingers. A grunt escaped your lips along with a significant amount of blood. You fought it though, and held your ground even when Bruno had managed to zip your chest.

"Little Sparrow!" You yelled for your stand, Little Sparrow had the abilities of a bird. It could mock a person's voice, and spy on others. It could fly as well, but right now that didn't matter; Bruno grabbed your arm and twisted it behind your back.

"[Y/N]!" You heard Prosciutto yelled before Bruno launched you into a room and locked you inside. You felt the zipper move downwards slowly, and painfully but you didn't care. You cared about Pros which is why you currently banged on the door, and tried everything to kick it out. You still prominently feel his presence, and Pesci's which meant that none were too weak. You finally kicked the door open, and ran but tripped on the body of Gunslinger Mista. He held onto your ankles tightly. However, in return he received hard boot in his face but still, he remained stubborn enough to not release his hold.

"Fuck off!" You yelled angrily, kicking him over and over till your boot dripped with blood. When you looked over your shoulder you noticed Prosciutto in an altercation with Bruno which ultimate led them to fall outside of the train. However, Pros hadn't fallen and you could feel it. Another sigh of relief escaped your lips upon the sight of Pesci's fishing rod. It meant that he'd catch Pros, and bring him back while sacrificing Bruno.

"Your idiotic Capo is done for" You smirked at Mista, "And so are you." You spat venomously and used Little Sparrow to punch Mista away. You managed to scramble onto your feet and run to where Prosciutto was but by the time you got there. It was too late. A look of terror wiped upon your face at the sight of Prosciutto laying beside the train... dead. You couldn't feel him anymore, and the people who hadn't reached their limit were waking up. In disbelief, you went to stumble out of the train but a hand gripped your hand tightly.

"You're coming with me.." Bruno spat, too weak to respond you walked with him and kept looking over your shoulder trying to see if he'd wake up immediately. You knew you were done for, Prosciutto was dead, and soon Pesci would be as well. You were alone. Cornered. Left.

"Before you kill me...." You whispered hoarsely, "Let me see him" He knew what you meant, and pulled you outside. He watched you walk like a zombie towards the man you loved, and watched you drop onto your knees beside him sorrowfully. It was quiet for like five seconds, and he couldn't tell what you were doing until he saw tear drops landing on his lifeless cheek.

"Oh amore.." You cried, "My beloved you said we'd go back home.. and I-I lost you.. Forgive me for being such a coward.. I loved you.. with all my might. I was your girl. Only yours. I will die your woman beside you and hope that in our next life we marry, have children and live a normal happy life.. I love you Pros.." With that, you looked at Bruno then turned away accepting your fate. In an instant, Sticky Fingers had formed a zipper through your chest leaving your heart in two. It was a slow death but you didn't feel anything. All you could feel was Prosciutto. Once you had passed, Bruno zipped your body back up and laid you beside Prosciutto with both of your hands intertwined.