003: dio brando.

"I dreamt of you last night"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

There were so many reason why you prominently displayed anxiety. Why your teeth couldn't stop chomping on the ends of your nails, your hand laid itself upon your swollen belly with slight fear for the future. What would become of him? What would become of you? What about your child?

"My dearest, what's the matter? you seem troubled, and I can quite literally feel your anxiety.." A sudden voice interrupted your train of thoughts, you peeled your hand away and looked at your husband with soft eyes.

"I dreamed of you last night" I muttered, "We were happy with our little boy.. and I couldn't help but wonder if you truly have to do this.. perhaps, we could find heaven elsewhere with our son" By my tone, Dio could easily infer that I was frightened.

"I must make this world better and erase all wrong from it, you know that, I want this world to be perfect just for him.. even if it means I'll die in the process" Dio said, sliding in between the sheets and towards you with the intention to cuddle you slightly. He rubbed his hand against your stomach, and kissed the nape of your neck.

"Dio, I want you to be there for him though.." I said, he sighed and held me closely. There were twenty more days before the crusaders arrived, Dio had planned a secret escape route and had a boat on standby, awaiting for my signal. That was the alternative plan, that was what procedure I would have to follow if Dio falls to the hands of Jotaro.

"Darling, don't worry too much, have some faith in me and tell me what it is exactly you were dreaming of.." With that, he kissed you ever so lightly and pulled you into him as if it was the last time he'd ever see you.

BONUS:

Letting Dio go that night weighted down your shoulders, there was too much to miss about him from his smirk, to his comebacks, and his devious planning. His pet names, and the way he held you in the night.

"Giorno Giovanna!" You yelled for the teenager, he walked downstairs and gave you an indifferent gaze with slight annoyance. He'd grown into such a man, Giorno Giovanna wasn't his birth name but it's what he had chosen to be called while living in Naples so you let him have just that one.

"What, mom?" He asked, scratching the nape of his neck smugly.

"If you get involved with gangs so help me, I will give you a proper beating—!" As of late news of Passione recruitment was going around, the moms all gossiped about it and knowing Giorno's impulsive behavior. Something was bound to go wrong with that kid.

"Yeah yeah.." He murmured heading towards the door, you ran to him and pulled his cheeks in your direction to give them each a kiss; Giorno gave you a look of abhorrence and pulled away.

"Have a nice day GioGio!".