twenty five

"I can't believe you actually came to look after me." Jungkook says as he laid in his bed tucked with his fluffy white blanket. While Taehyung sat at the side of the bed next to Jungkook with a sweet smile on his lips.

"You really thought I was joking?" Taehyung chuckled out as he grabbed the bowl of chicken soup from the night stand. Taehyung didn't consider himself the best cook ever so he decided it was best to stop by and buy him some soup instead of making it himself. He didn't want to make him more sick than he already was.

Jungkook sat up with a small smile on his lips as he watched Taehyung hold the bowl of chicken soup. He couldn't help, but feel touched by the older males action. He had actually gone out to buy him soup and came to his house to look after him. When he could be at home happily sleeping or doing something else that was ten times better than being with a sick Jungkook.

"Open up Kookie." Taehyung grinned as he grabbed some soup with the spoon and brought it up to Jungkook's lips.
Jungkook shyly opened his mouth and let Taehyung feed him the delicious tasting soup. A small 'mmm' coming out of Jungkook's lips at the taste.

"I can it on my own you know? That's why I got hands." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung simply shrugged. While he went for another scoop of the soup. "Shut up and let me feed you. You're a sick little baby right now and I must take care of you." He replied back.

"Don't call me little or a baby." Jungkook demanded as he softly glared at Taehyung. The older male only laughed softly and continued on feeding Jungkook. Even though the twenty one year old constantly complained that he wasn't a sick baby that needed to be feed.

After Taehyung had feed Jungkook all his chicken soup he left to go downstairs to the kitchen to wash the bowl. While Jungkook stayed in his bed thinking. Thinking of why Taehyung had come to look after him? Why be felt the need to hug Taehyung? Why he didn't find him as annoying or fake as he once did?

"Why do I feel so nervous around him?" Jungkook groaned into his blanket. He had to admit it out loud whether he liked it or not. He didn't show how nervous he was because he was great at hiding it from Taehyung, but in the inside he was going crazy. Crazy nervous and crazy in wanting to know why he felt that way.

"Okay I'm back, how you feeling?" Taehyung asked once he stepped back into the room. He made his way towards Jungkook and pressed the back of his hand to Jungkook's forehead as got a little to close to Jungkook. Who by the way felt his heart beat start to speed up. As if it was going to burst out of his chest.

"Why are you so nice to me Taehyung?" Jungkook blurted out making Taehyung raise an eyebrow and pull away.

"Because that's just how I am." Taehyung chuckled out with an obvious tone of voice. Not understanding why Jungkook was asking such question. The answer only made Jungkook sigh out a little to loud.

"No! I mean why are you so nice to me even after I said those stuff about you?" He asked. Taehyung was about to open his mouth to reply, but was cut by Jungkook.

"I mean if it was someone else I'm pretty sure they would have shoot back at me by saying shit or tried to end my career as some people say." Jungkook stated. That only made Taehyung laugh at him which earned him another glare from Jungkook because the young youtuber was being serious for once.

"I would have shoot back if I was in your shoes." He finished. Taehyung stayed silent for a bit to make sure Jungkook was done talking. When he confirmed he was he finally spoke up.

"When are you going to let that go? I don't hold grudges and besides you already apologized so there's no point in being an asshole. Especially when I don't like being an asshole." Taehyung replied. Jungkook sat still as he played with his blanket. To shy to look up at Taehyung. What as it about this man that made him feel so bad about saying those things? That wasn't Jeon Jungkook at all.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook mumbled out softly.

Taehyung only smiled at Jungkook and how adorable he was being at that moment. "Stop apologize okay." He said making Jungkook look up at him.

"But I actually am." Jungkook said with a serious look on his face.

"Stop apologize and go to sleep. You need to rest Kookie." Taehyung said as he made Jungkook lay down. Jungkook whining like a kid since he wasn't sleepy at all, but did feel like shit. One because he was sick and two because of no other than Kim Taehyung.

"Fine." Jungkook pouted as he snuggled into the pillow. Taehyung got up and made his way to the door. It was eleven thirty and he needed to head back home.

Just as he was about to turn the door knob be was stop by a soft voice. "Could you possibly stay the night?" He heard Jungkook ask him. Taehyung turned to look at him. He knew Jimin wouldn't be happy about him sleeping somewhere else, but the cute bambi doe eyes that Jungkook held was impossible to say no to.

"Of course." He said softly and walked back to Jungkook's bed who pulled the blanket off to let Taehyung get under the blanket. Once Taehyung did Jungkook didn't know what got into him, but instantly cuddled up to Taehyung. Placing his head on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung wasn't shocked by the position considering how this was how they woke up the other day. He naturally wrapped his arm over his waist pulling him close as he fluttered his eyes shut. Both of them falling asleep in a matter of a few minutes.

━━━━━━━━━━

I've been rewatching all HIStory seasons cause ughh so good 🤧

I mainly love HIStory 2: Crossing the Line

And

HIStory 3: Trapped. I cried, I laughed, I died

Btw this edit of trapped is fucking gold 🤧