twenty two

Jungkook sat still with a coke in his hand. His throat feeling dry and took a sip from the red can to wetten it. Apologizing to Taehyung in person was way more harder than on instagram, but be knew it was only right. Whether or not the drama had passed it needed to be done.

Jungkook needed it done to not let the guilt take over him. What would after he finally apologized? Jungkook wasn't sure, but bothered by the thought of them being friends for some strange reason.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook finally said. Taehyung didn't look over at him or give him a slight glance. Although a small smile appeared on his lips. Taehyung himself took a sip of his coke before looking at Jungkook. Who was busy staring at his shoes.

"It's okay. I forgave you the day you insulted me." Taehyung said with a small smile towards Jungkook. This only made Jungkook frown at the olders words.

"So you're just going to forgive me THAT easily?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. The fact that Taehyung was being way to nice was really making him annoying. It's as if they were back at square one where Jungkook found something to hate him on. His kindest. He was way to kind.

"Hey I don't like holding grudges which I assume that you do." Taehyung stated. He didn't need Jungkook to confirm anything. Considering what Yoongi had told him when they collabed together.

"If you didn't like me assuming things about you, don't assume things about me!" Jungkook defended himself with a small huff leaving his lips and a small pout that was just to cute for Taehyung's heart to handle. The boy in front of him was just to cute and impossible to not notice.

"But it's trueee." Taehyung teased scooting closer to Jungkook with a grin. Taehyung's face so close to Jungkook's face making the youngest want to blush madly at the male's actions for some reason. "Aw You're blushing..... how cute." Taehyung cooed as he pinched his cheek.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to slap his hand away with an annoyed look. "Don't touch me. Just because I apologize doesn't mean it gives you a right to touch me." Jungkook said sternly. Taehyung only laughed softly at him.

"Namjin is here!" Jimin said cheerly as he plopped himself down in between Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook frowning while Taehyung didn't seem to mind it. While Namjoon and Seokjin sat on the love seat. "Lets watch a horror movie." Jimin said as he grabbed the remote.

"Good with us." Namjoon said as he cuddled Seokjin closer to him.

"Do we have to? I'm more in the mood for a comedy movie." Jungkook asked. Jimin looked over at Jungkook and answered without a second thought. "Yes." To which Taehyung clearly heard.

"A comedy movie sounds fun. How about Kookie and I go my room and watch one and you guys can watch your horror movie." Taehyung said as he stood up. Jungkook following right after him. Jimin glanced up at them as he shook his head.

"No we'll watch a comedy movie." Jimin said making Namjoon and Seokjin laugh soft.

"It's okay Jimin. You guys enjoy your movie." He said with a smile before looking at Jungkook. "Lets go." He said and both went upstairs to Taehyung's room.

"Wow jealous much." Seokjin chuckled out after seeing Jimin glaring at the back of Jungkook's head. Something he did quite a lot of. "It's your fault for rejecting Taehyung when he confessed to you. You had your shot Jimin." Seokjin with a serious voice.

"Now you suddenly like him?" Namjoon asked as he sat up straight.

"I don't how, but it happened okay now I'm scared he'll ends up liking Jungkook?" Jimin asked worried.

"Don't worry I doubt that will happen. I'm sure he still has feelings for you." Namjoon said rather confidently maybe a little to confident.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

 ✧    ✧     ✧     ✧     ✧

1,007,477 likesjinnie Went upstairs to Taehyung's room to find him asleep with Jungkook! CUTE!!!👤 @kimtaehyung @real_jjk

1,007,477 likes
jinnie Went upstairs to Taehyung's room to find him asleep with Jungkook! CUTE!!!
👤 @kimtaehyung @real_jjk

View all 19,648 comments

gay4vmin i puked

vminnotvkook what is this nasty shit? 🤢

Foodiejin I- no just no

jinneoppa Jinnie lowkey ships!

namjinupdates Okay but like I just wANT namjin content

joonielovecrabs Tell Namjoon to make a youtube account already!!

namjinson G O A L S

mrhandsome If you listen carefully you'll hear Jimin crying in the background. Good thing I'm Vkook!

jiminsabs I don't need this shit on my feed!

jungkookxyoongi This makes me feel so lonely! tF!

jibootae poor jimin 😭

━━━━━━━━━━

Updates are slower now that I have classes 😭 But hope you guys are still enjoying the story 💜

If you guys could please check out my Vkook Twitter story Overrated that would mean A LOT to mean!