" Hi..", he greeted his wife happily.

Smiling Khushi took her seat in front of him on chair.

" Are we going out or will lunch here??"

Arnav replied while taking his intercom.

"No, We will have Here.. Wait a minute!! (Over intercom.) Two coffee to my cabin."

Khushi frowned, Arnav kept back the receiver.

" Are we going to have coffee in our lunch Arnav??"

Arnav chuckled.

" Your husband is not that cruel Khushi.. Actually it will take some time to deliver the food, so!!"

" Ohh.." (She smiled at her idiocy.)

They both continued talking until Peon entered with two cups of hot steaming coffee, Arnav took one cup, and Khushi took her.

" Thank You." (She smiled at Peon, Peon too smiled back at her.)

Arnav once again did not fail to admire his wife and the way she maintains correlation with his office staffs.. Though she visits seldom, but she never forgets this is the place where her husband and Baba works hard!! She respects this place and tries to maintain healthy relationship among his staffs though not a very informal one.

Arnav asked sipping his coffee.

" I need to talk to you Khushi.." (Khushi asked through eyes "What??")

" First let's have lunch" ( Arnav added as food reached. Khushi too readily agreed.)

They both got up, took their places on sofa. Khushi filled her plate as well as Arnav's. They talked on random topic, having a happy time together. After done with their lunch, Khushi asked wiping her hands.

"You were saying something.."(She had understood, it must not be a normal topic due to the gestures of Arnav.)

" Khushi.. Papa was telling me about Lucknow and Sheeshmahal.."

"Mujhe nehi janana hai iss bare mein.", cutting him in middle Khushi said coldly. (I'm not interested in this topic.)

Her behavior was not unexpected one for Arnav, he had already known something like this was waiting on his way from her end.

"At least listen to me once.. You should not come to any conclusion without knowing what I want to tell you.."

Khushi shot a heated glare at him.

" I don't want to know means I never wish to know!! Neither I want to go to Lucknow or any where.. Mujhe yahan rehena hai Arnav, Delhi mein.. Tumhare paas, Maa , Baba..aap sab ke sath!! Kyun jaun mein wahan?? (I want to stay here, in Delhi.. with you, Mumma, Baba..with you all!! Why should I go there??)

The fear of losing her closed ones, the idea of being away from her family started  eating her slowly. Thinking about Lucknow was not less than any nightmare for her and she did not wish to give her life a worst turn.

Arnav got up from his seat and came to Khushi, taking his space beside her, Arnav continued.

" Who is asking you to leave from here?? You think me, Maa, Papa would ever let you go away from us!! Tumhe lagta hai mein tumhe jaane dunga Khushi??" 

He tucked her hair behind her ear, Khushi was still not looking at him. Khushi turning her face at him.

" Then why did this topic rise suddenly after so many years?? (Arnav opened his mouth to explain, but Khushi did not let him continue..) I don't want to hear or understand anything.. You better don't talk to me on this topic Arnav."