No, this was Caitlyn we're talking about. I felt my eyes droop and sleep eventually claimed me despite it being noon.

***

I felt a prodding of my shoulder be I slowly opened my eyes, then wiped the sleep away.

"Mornin." I hear Ethan say from across the room. Elijah stood over me grinning and I sat up.

"What time is it?"

" 4:27. " Sub said from next to Ethan.

"You're here too? What, is Amie and Christy behind you as well?"

" Nah, they're back at your dorm studying. " Ethan replies and I rolled my eyes with a smile.  Elijah held out his hand and I took it, heaving myself off the couch.

"So what're we gonna do?" I ask and everyone shrugs.

"What do you mean ? " Alex asks.

"Well I mean we're all here right now and Denis is stuck at the couch so what are we gonna do? "

"I don't know, we could always watch a movie, order pizza...." Sub says and I laugh.  I clap with every word I say.

" We.  Are.  So.  Basic. " Sub shrugs.

"Basic can still be fun Y/N."

" Whatever, you guys can figure that out but I gotta talk to Elijah bout something. " I say remembering I had come to the dorm in the first place.  Elijah shrugs as I take him to his room and sit on his bed.  Before I can open my mouth he says,

"Did you hear about Caitlyn?" I raise an eyebrow confused at how he already knew.

" Uh... What do you mean? " he unlocks his phone and hands it to me.

"It's all over social media, the administrator at the school found out what she's been doing to us.  It's considered controlling because, we'll it was.  Apparently their really strict about that because of the difficulty to get accepted and stuff.  Today was her last day on campus!  I figured you already knew and were going to tell me that but if you didn't... " I stare in shock at the posts.  Twitter, Instagram, even Facebook and Snapchat.   It was everywhere.  I couldn't actually believe It and ended out responding,

"You're lying.". Elijah chuckles a little and rubbed my back with his hand.

" No, I'm not. "

"So that's why she was so nice to me today, she was trying to clear her slate. Damn." Elijah half nods and I realize I didn't end out telling him about her but he got the hint pretty well.  I remember sitting in there for a while just thinking that over when suddenly I jumped up off his bed and out his bedroom door.

"Y/N?  Wait!" He called but I ignored him.  I rushed past the others and outside the dorm doors.  The sun blazed down on me when I reached the outside but I didn't stop to squint around or wait for anyone else.  

I continued running down the path that led to the administrator's office.  Slowing down I fixed my hair a bit and patted my shirt before entering.  I saw a few other students who I didn't recognize in chairs.  There were two ladies at a desk, both wearing glasses and a bun.  I walked up to the first one and said,

"Hello, is Caitlyn Lane here?" ( A/N - if I used a last name for her in the book and forgot I'm sorry please correct me if you remember) the last looked up from her computer and pointed at one of the doors down the hallway.

"She's currently meeting with Mr. Cade in room N13.  she'll be unavailable for a while but if you want to wai-" I cut her off by running past the desk and down the hall to find room N13.  "Young lady!" I hear her shout, still from behind her desk.  I shake it off and stop briefly in front of the door .

I didn't just want to barge in, I'm not stupid, so I knocked a couple of times on the door.  When there was no response I knocked harder.  The door opened reveling a tall bald man with a nametag that said 'Mr. Cade' on it.

"May I help you?" He asked in a strict voice.  I see Caitlyn behind him, her eyes wide with surprise.

"What're you doing her-" Mr. Cade stool his finger up to silence her.

 "I'm the one who'll be asking that, thank you.  Now, why are you here Ms. L/ N? " I shutter when he says my last name.  He obviously remembered me.

"Caitlyn," I simply reply, suddenly the words are stuck in my throat.

 " Caitlyn? 

 "Me?" I simply nod at both of their questions since they're the same.

"She doesn't deserve to be expelled.  It's my fault, punish me. "

A/N

Well clearly these chapters are kinda 👎lately but that's okay.  Sadly, there 's probably only one or two more chapters after this!  It's So shocking!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter stay awesome my people :D