*Twenty*

A/N ~ My dude I'm not in college nor do I know much about it. Idk if they actually have set breaks cause ik with some people they can go as they please. But this is a fanfic so deal with my little understanding on the topic I chose to right about. 👌

Elijah POV

Things between me and Y/N were... Complicated now. We were still friends and we hung out which is great and all, but I think that practically everybody knows we still like eachother. at least, I still like her. I don't know what to think anymore. I feel a fist punch my shoulder and I let my mind come back to reality.

"Dude are you gonna play or are you gonna let those idiots beat us?" I hear Sub yell rapidly smashing buttons on the Switch.

"Huh?" I say as the tv says, ' Victory!' as if it was mocking me. Denis and Alex hold up there hands on triumph and Sub throws the remote on the couch.

"Not the best time to forget who you are, Best. Take it from me, Sub takes these things seriously." I hear Y/ N say from behind the couch. She was eating an apple and watching us play. I roll my eyes and feel a slight blush form. It quickly fades and I turn to Sub who is still sitting on the couch in defeat.

"I suck at Nintendo junk anyway, put me in Mad City of some Minecraft and I be good all day." I say and Y/ N laughs.

"Okay losers, outa my way. It's my turn." Y/ N says standing up and sitting down between me and Denis. Everybody laughs except Sub.

"You take these silly games way too seriously," Alex says grinning. " Its not like you get paid to play or anything. "

"Whatever, in over that. I'm focused on demolishing this idiot." He says picking up the remote and pointing it at Y/ N. I hand her my remote with a grin and she take it.

"You're on noob!"

So yeah, things are complicated, or at least they seem like it. I'm probably just overreacting. Everybody else moved on and nothing is different between us other than the fact that we aren't known as a "Couple" right now. Caitlyn has been leaving us alone for some reason, I haven't even seen here around. Maybe seriously and she moved to Mexico.

Right now all that was important was the fact that Sub was getting annihilated by Y/N.

***

Y/N POV

"Alliiiii!" I say rushing down to my friend who always seems to be at the airport before me. We hug and she throws her hands on my shoulders .

"Girl, are you okay? You stopped talking to me! I'm gonna kill Elijah I swear. Details, now! Before I hop on a plane to Boston!" I shake my head at my good friend.

" Its alright, we're cool now. "

"Just like that? You really don't know anything about how the real life works, huh?" I squeeze my friends hands and start walking towards the parking garage.

" I'll tell you all the details when we get out but it was all one big misunderstanding. " she shakes her head.

"How do you accidentally kiss a girl you despise?" She asked suspiciously. "I thought he loves you." I sighed.

" Well, he does but we're not like that anymore. " Her jaw dropped and she shook her head.

"So you broke up?" I nod and she pouts, " Damn, I kinda shipped it. " I shove her and laugh.

"Only kinda?"

"Well I started changing my mind when you frickin STOPPED TALKING TO ME. YO BEST FRIEND. " I throw my hands over my head and groan.