*Seven*

Y/N POV

What am I doing?  What am I doing?  I just fricking admitted to holding his hand longer on purpose and then did it again!  Bro, he trashed me and I'm over here getting lost in his eyes, like what?  I think back to the parking lot, which was only a few minutes ago but felt... Longer.  I held onto his wrist, just to drag him as a joke.  But then when he was walking next to me I let my hand lower into his rather than his wrist.  It was soft and warm and I felt safe like I had before.  We walked like a couple and I guess that's what my mind believed at the moment.  He looked down at our hands and I quickly let go, playing it off like it was an accident.  But my stupid mouth later told him that it wasn't.  I let myself sink back into reality and catch up with the others.  We but wristbands for everyone so we have unlimited rides.  Denis points at the kiddy rides.

 "Hey Ethan, I'll walk you over there if you're feeling brave enough for the Dragon Ride!" He says with a babyish voice.  Everyone laughs and Amie hugs Ethan.  Elijah comes up behind me and I feel his breath against my neck.  I stiffen up and feel myself blush but force myself to scowl.

 "Y/N, you are going on the salt and pepper shakers with me cuz nobody else will," Christy says grabbing my arm.  I laugh.

 " I mean sure but why didn't anyone else wanna go on? " she just shrugged and fake glared at them.

 "They're all just noobs." She jokes with a smirk.

 " You.  Me.  Minecraft.  We'll see who's the noob and who is the pro after. " Sub says pointing back and forth at her and himself.  Alex steps in the middle of them.

 "Hold it, hold it.  We came here to have a good time now don't ruin it with pointless feuds... We all know I'm the best Minecraft player here."

 " You take that back noob! " Christy tells and all of a sudden everyone is talking about Minecraft.  

 "So like, I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go on some rides," I say stepping out of the Minecraft circle.

 "Same," Denis says.

 " Yeah, I'm out. "  Elijah says stepping backward and accidentally falling into me.  

 "What comes around goes around I guess." Referencing the day I met Elijah in class when I bumped into him.  He nods and stands up straight.  Amie grins at me and I sigh.

"Weren't we gonna go on the salt and pepper shakers?" Christy asks so of a sudden and I smile.

 "Yesh please." The day goes by and everyone hangs out and has fun.  Elijah bought me my funnel cake and I was feeling generous so I split it with him.  It was turning night and all the rides were now lot up.  The carnival was right next to the ocean, you could hear the waves crashing into the shore.  Amie puts her head on Ethan's should and yawns.

 "We should go on the Ferris wheel woke it's all lot up before we go." She says looking up at the lit-up circle.  I nod staring at it too.  We're all sitting in the grass under some trees.  Alex and Denis, Ethan and Amie, Sub and Christy are sitting by each other and then... I'm next to Elijah.

 "Well... If we're gonna go we should go." I say standing up.  The others do the same and we walk over to the Ferris wheel.

 "Um, so, the thing is, Elijah needs to go with-" 

 "Give it up Amie." I say smiling at her, " I'll go with Elijah.  I'm not saying I'll like it I'm just saying it'll rest your mind. " she grins and gets into a cart with Ethan.  They're fancy little carts, they're closed up with actual seats, I think it stops at the top for a while so you can see the view.  Either way, they're a lot fancier than anything I've ever been on.

"You better not lie to me!" Amie says as the ride operator closes the door to the cart and lets it go up for the next cart.  I look at Elijah and he runs the back of his neck with his hand.  I step into the cart and sit down on one side while he sits on the other.  The cart goes up, then stops for than others to get in.  I look out the window.

 "The oceans so beautiful," Elijah mutters looking out the window as well.   I slowly nod as the ride brings us up further.  I'm a few minutes we're at the top.

 "The views amazing." He says, but I realize he's not looking out the window anymore.  He's looking at... Me...

 "Shut up," I say with a smile but feel my face burn up.  He stands up inside the cart and moves to my seat.  For a second I worry that the weight would be uneven and it would fall but I realized that it's a ride working on its own, not off chance.  I turn my head and look out the window again.  I feel a hand gently grab my chin and pull it towards Elijah.  He's staring right at me.  His hazel eyes practically smiling themselves.  I don't look anywhere but then this time.

"Why?" He whispers and I look at him confused.

"Why what? " I ask in my own whisper.

"Why... do you hate me?" He asks before his lips slam against mine.  His arms reach around my shoulders and meet again on my back drawing little circles with his fingers.  I let my arms do the same to him.  I play with his hair and deepen the kiss even though I don't really know why.  His lips are like velvet and his breathe sends chills down my spine.  His hand makes its way to my face and his thumb brushes against my chedk.  I slowly back away realizing my eyes were closed.  I slowly open them a little out of breathe and stare into his.  I feel mine start to water but keep tears back.

 "I- I don't!  I realize it's... Not... Yo-" I say but he shushed me before I could carry on.  He pulls me into a hug and I squeeze him back like that day in the dorms when I didn't believe him.  As much as my brain wanted to believe that it was him off of the evidence, I guess I finally realized that it wasn't.  He plants a kiss atop of my head and I smile.

"The rides almost over." I whisper and he nods standing up to go to the other side.  When we get off Amie and Ethan are standing there holding hands.  I smile at them keeping a good few feet from Elijah.

"How was the ride?" Amie asks and I shrug.

"It was pretty cool.  I liked the fact that they were closed carts rather than open." I answer and Ethan looks at me confused.

" Why? "

"I don't know... More comfortable." I answer sneaking a grin at Elijah.  Ethan shrugs and we wait for the others to get off.  I walk over to a nearby tree and sit down underneath.

"Well that was... Eventful." Elijah says coming up behind me.

"Don't say that too loud, Amie might hear." I say as he sits down next to me.

"And what's so wrong with that? " he asks picking at the grass.

"I don't know... Don't want her to get all 'I told you so!' I guess. "

"You ever kissed someone before?" Elijah asks all of a sudden catching me way off guard.  I blush.

"Um... Not really...?" I answer uncomfortably.  He nods slowly.

"You're good at it.  Maybe I'll be able to see it again sometime? " 

 "Shut up, Elijah Best."

"Whatever Y/N, you're just saying that because you know my last name was no mistake. "

"Maybe....   You're the best at a lot of things.  best at worst combacks, best at stealing Denis's computer for yourself-"

"He told you that?" Elijah butts in and I laugh .

"Best at...  Best at making somebody who is been a jerk feel better." I Say resting my head on his shoulder.  He plays with the ends of my hair.

"I can say the same to you. "

A/N

Screeeee we gots some juice in this chapter!  I'm not good at kiss scenes but this one seemed better than the ones I wrote for How My Heart Burns.  Random question cuz I'm bored:

What other YouTuber's do you watch other than The Pals and Bandi?