*Nineteen*

Y/N POV

Days passed, then weeks, and eventually a month. It has been one months since the breakup. Everybody pretty much made up and got over it besides the two of us, we were just... Awkward. We all hung out as a group, Albert and Kirsten would even join sometimes, but it was like we lost our touch. Every time our eyes would accidentally meet or we were just sitting by each other it felt like a small spark somewhere clicked and then broke right after. He'd go to talk to me and then stop, or I'd want to ask him something about class but just go to Denis. A month had passed and in just that one month my life flipped.

He hasn't been around Caitlyn that much, I hadn't even seen her that often. But every time I went to ask him if freeze up. I used to tell him everything, my problems my feelings.... Apparently that's over now.  I don't know how he feels, he doesn't know how I feel.  It was like that day everything shattered between us.  I'm not trying to be overdramatic but the fact that I not only lost him as a partner but as a friend is a hard pill to swallow.

 "Y/N!  I'm going out with Ethan tonight and Cghristy has a late class, you gonna be alright on your own?" I shrug from my door on the couch.

 "Yes mom, I'll be fine.  I'll even go to bed at ten if it'll make you feel better." She grinned and sound her purse over her shoulder.

 "Christyyy!" She yelled down the hall and Christy came running out of her room carrying a few books .

 "Lez go!  Bye Y/N!" I waved and returned my attention back to the tv.  I just had fallen asleep because I heard a knock at the door.  I say up and ran my hand through my hair.  I stood up off the couch and opened the door.

 "What are you doing here?" I ask Elijah why I was standing uncomfortably in front of me.

 "I- I want to talk to you." He said and I sighed opening the door so that he could come in.  I say back down on the couch and to my surprise he sat down next to me.  Even though he said he wanted to talk we sat in silence for awhile.

 "So what did you want to talk abou-" I'm stopped halfway through my words when Elijah's lips slam into mine.  With heistation, I throw my arms around his neck and fall on top of him.  He rubs his hands down my back and waist, drawing circles as he went.  I stroke his hair and he bites the bottom of my lip.  When we pull away I'm on top of him and feel as if nothing had happened before this.  He slowly let's go of my waist and we both sit up out of breathe.  We hadn't made out like that since... since the breakup. 

 Damn it, Y/N.  Why'd you go through with that!  He's just some... some player who only wants attention.

Then why did I....enjoy it?

Shut up self, you don't know anything.

 "What...  Was.... That?" I ask slowly and quietly besides him.  He laughs lightly.  

 "That was... A reminder...." I shake my head slowly and feel myself start to tear up.

 "Bu-but you love Caitlyn.  I heard you, I saw you I-"

 "I was wrong to say those things, Y/N.  But please listen to me.  I want to tell you what was going on.  Please?"

 " Why would I believe you? "

 "Well for starters you didn't hesitate when I started to kiss you." I roll my eyes and turn towards him, putting my hands on my hips.

" For your imformation, I did too." 

"Well that makes me feel better about myself" he says sarcastically and clears his through before starting to explain "his side" of the story.

Elijah POV