Back to the isle

Celia POV

We sit in the limo taking us back to the isle. By now everyone except Uma, Harry and I are asleep. "Hey Celia you really should get some sleep." Uma said stroking her sister's hair. "I'm fine." I say. "It wasn't a suggestion go to sleep." Uma said. I try to sleep but I don't know what people will think of me. I guess it doesn't matter though. I kept waking up until finally sleep finally took over and I fell asleep on top of Harry.
Laura POV

I wake up in Harry's arms

I wake up in Harry's arms. I was confused but it's kinda obvious that we're on the isle. I kick a little bit sorta scared. "Hey you're fine love go back to sleep." Harry whispers to me. I close my eyes but sleep never comes. "Where should we take them?" Harry asked Uma thinking I was still asleep. "The ship... there's no way we can take them to their homes." Uma said.

15 minutes later

Harry and Uma put all the kids in Mel and Morgana's room. I was placed down next to Melissa in her bed and Celia and Morgana shared Morgana's bed. Uma, Harry and Gil went to sleep after securing the ship.

Melissa POV
The next day

I woke up shocked then I remembered what happened

I woke up shocked then I remembered what happened. I was in me and Morgana's room. I went through the boxes under my bed to get my clothes. On the isle most homes don't have closets so we use boxes or bags to hold our clothes. I labeled mine I go through my shirt box and pick out a shirt with some old character thingy on it I then picked out some pants kinda like the ones I was wearing without the frills. I grab a jacket and go start changing then I grab a bandanna and use it as a head band.

Mal POV
Dad fixed Audrey but I was having second thoughts I shove them out of the way. I go to Ben and we make a plan. "Okay so we won't do it permanently just for the next 10 years and it starts Tuesday to give the newer VKs a choice to decide what they wanna do. We told the everyone about that and then we told the kids. I got ready for the engagement party and I apologize to Evie. "Hey I'll be fine you know that and you're right." Evie said. At the engagement party Ben and I announce the news officially and people are mostly happy about it except the newer VKs and Queen Leah. The new vks were sad and Queen Leah didn't know why we had to wait until Tuesday.

That night

Dizzy went back forever and Ben said tomorrow we'd take 3 more people over here our last run of the VK program.
Next day
The new VKs are Harley daughter of Hans, Katherine Cheshire, and Quinn Hearts. They were at Evie's place. Later I talked to Ben and told him I was gonna go see my dad for the last time. I walk in and call out. "Dad." I said. He turned around from the TV. "Mal this is really true?" He asked. I nodded tears in my eyes. "Are you mad?" I asked. "No but I will miss you." He said. I looked up at him. "I just got you back and now I can't see you for 10 more years." He said. "Dad... I love you." I say hugging him. "I love you too thanks for a glimpse of the sun have fun in Auradon." He said. I nodded and left crying as I got into the limo outside. I cry the whole way back but the driver didn't ask about it so that's a good thing. I got out of the limo when they stop at the castle and Ben is waiting there for me. He comes over when he sees me crying. "Mal what's wrong?" He asked. "That could be my last time seeing my dad and I just got him back." I said crying harder. "Hey we made the right choice you'll see him again." Ben said. I cry as we make our way into the castle.

Laura POV

I was going down to eat breakfast

I was going down to eat breakfast. By now everyone was up and at the table. I saw someone else though. "Dizzy!!" I shouted. "Hey Laura." She said hugging me. "I guess you heard huh?" I asked. "I packed up as soon as I found out, squeaky and squirmy are the only ones left." Dizzy said. I grabbed blackened coffee from the pot and then smirked. "What did you do I know you did something." Uma said. "I may have stolen things from Auradon." I say. "The wand?" Mel asked. I shook my head. "I wish, no I stole a bunch of candy because that shit is delicious." I said pulling out my massive bag of candy. "I'd judge but I did that too." Harry said. "Same." Mel said. "I did too." Celia said. "I have four bags." Dizzy said. "Only four I took 12." Gil said. We all stare at Uma. "Ok fine I stole a bunch of candy too." Uma said. "Yay we have our own stash." Celia said. Uma grabs a bucket and a garbage bag she had gotten in Auradon and then we poured all of our candy in the bag and also I had extra. Hey don't judge I also stole from Evie and I stole 5 puffy dresses from a shop at the mall in Auradon just for material. I started cutting up the dresses to make material. "Where'd ya get that?" Celia asked. "I stole a bunch of dresses from a store in Auradon I'm gonna use the material to make cool clothes." I said working. "Cool but a break is fun too." Celia said. "Hey cmon we have havoc to cause." Mel said. I dropped my sewing stuff and started climbing out the window. We came out and drove everyone crazy just like old times.

Hey this is the last chapter but don't worry the sequel will be out soon I'm working on it.