VK day

Evie came into the Tremaine hair shop and woke Laura and I up

Evie came into the Tremaine hair shop and woke Laura and I up. We handed her our applications. I get dressed in overalls and a yellow shirt with my signature red beanie. Rushing out as Laura and I danced on the street letting loose. Finally we got to my old home the bargain castle and outside of it we stood. I stood with Celia, Dizzy, Laura, and Morgana. Harry and Gil didn't bother showing up as they thought they wouldn't have a chance of being picked. We were all 11 now except for Celia and Dizzy who are 12. "And now I'd like to start with Dizzy and Laura Tremaine." Evie said. I watched solemnly as my best friend and Dizzy left. Next squeaky and squirmy were called up by Jay and Carlos. "The last one we picked this person because she could use a bit of fairy Godmother's goodness class..." Mal said and I was confused. "Give it up for Celia!!!" Mal said. Morgana and I walk off after that I can tell that Mal saw this.

Mal POV

The ride back to Auradon I couldn't help but think about my sister's face. She looked so sad when we announced we were choosing Laura and Dizzy and then when I said Celia was the last one she looked like she was gonna cry. I guess I'd feel that way if someone took my friends away. I mean Celia and Laura were her first best friends. Especially Laura I remember mom used to tutor Mel on how to be evil and sometimes Laura would be their and pop in for a lesson with Mel. When we got back I was sitting at Evie's house. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked. "It's just you know my sister." I said. "What about her?" Carlos asked. "The look on her face when we called up her Laura and Celia and when she left she looked so upset." I said. "When we go back you can talk to her." Evie said.

Laura POV

I walk up to the limo that's there to take me to Auradon when 3 people stop me

I walk up to the limo that's there to take me to Auradon when 3 people stop me. Mel, Morg, and Anthony. "Hey we'll miss you don't forget about us when you're in Auradon." Morgana said. "Guys I could never forget you." I said hugging them. "You'll always be my first and favorite best friend Laury no matter what happens." Mel said hugging me. "And you'll always be my favorite best friend to." I say hugging back. Then they hug Celia and Dizzy and Anthony comes up to me. "I'll miss ya sis." He says. I hugged him. "I'll miss you to big bro." I say. Then I hug granny and get in the limo sitting next to Celia and closer to Mal.

Celia POV

Dizzy, Laura, and I decided to eat some of the free cake sitting on the table. Then Mal turned old and we went to the isle. Dizzy stayed in Auradon but Laura came because she's Laura and nobody says no to her. We stopped at dad's shop as soon as we got in Laura and and I ran to my dad. Laura jumped on top of him. "Boo!!!!!" She yelled. "Laura!!!" Dad shouts. Laura hops off of him and walked in front. "So what do you think Dr. F am I finally sneakier than you yet?" Laura asked. "Not yet but I got chills." Dad said. Then we did our handshake and Dad was expecting a kiss but instead I tapped his hat and Laura grabbed it. Before we could run he grabbed us. "So what kinda hustle you got with them shiny people?" Dad asked us. My dad has always been kinda like an uncle to Laura to Laura since she got on the isle.

Laura POV

"So what kinda hustle you guys got going on with them shiny people?" Dr. F asked. Dr. Faciler has always been like an uncle to me since I got sent here. "No hustle..." I start "we got friends on the other side." Celia finished. "We're kinda major players so that's why we can't stay long." I say. "Make sure y'all get your cut." Dr. F said. We nodded. As we leave Mal looks at me. "I knew about you and mom but Dr. Faciler?" Mal asked. "He's one of the only guys who care about me." I said coldly before catching up with Celia. Suddenly I see some one. I run up to the person. "Anthony!!!" I yelled running up to him and jumping into his arms. "Laura!!!" He yells and spins me around. "So what brings you back so soon?" He asked. "I'm with them." I said pointing to Mal and Celia. "We'll be careful." He whispers to me. I nodded. Celia steals a hundred dollars from him and waved it in his face. "Hey give it!!" Anthony says. "I will in a minute Tony!!!!!" Celia yells. "Seriously Laura of all people you could work with you chose little miss hattastic!" Anthony said. I jumped down and smirk grabbing 40 dollars and running. "Thanks for the money!!!" I shout back still running as Celia follows. When we get to the lair I give her half of the money and run inside.

Melissa POV

"Laura!!!" I yelled running to her. My sister was holding the ember. "Bye Dad." I say leaving with Morgana as Mal stopped us so I put the ember in my pocket.

After the song I go with Mal to the bridge and we then Harry and Gil escape. I hug Harry and then drop the ember. Uma gets it and Harry picks me up and Uma hugged her sister.