Oh crud

Mel POV

Mal turned mother into a lizard a couple months ago so I moved into Mal's old VK hideout. I was never allowed in here when I was little. I got a job doing chores for the queen of hearts. Right now I was mopping her floors. "Melissa!!!!!" A familiar voice called. I turned to see none other than Queenie hearts the oldest daughter of the queen of hearts. "Melissa come on." She calls. I walk over to her. "Mel have you taken a break since you got here?" She asked. I sighed. "I guess that answers my question. Mel it's 11 pm go home I'll cover for you." Queenie said pointing to the window. "Here." She said giving me a bag of her old clothes that didn't fit her. I put the clothes in the hideout and ran to see dizzy I just hoped she'd have food I'm hungry. "Hi Diz!!!" I say coming in. "Melly!!!!" She yells. Dizzy is a year older than me same as Celia but we're in the same gang. I guess they protect me I protect them type of thing. Dizzy finished washing my hair so I was sitting with her eating the food I was given and telling her about what happened with Cruella and Jafar when I slacked off. Suddenly we heard footsteps. I got so scared I was close to tears. I spun around quickly only to find Mal standing in front of me. I actually started crying. Mal walked up to me. "Lissa I came back." Mal said softly. "Can you take me with you? Jafar, Cruella, and the Queen Of hearts are all gonna kill me." I said going on to tell Mal everything while she got her hair done. " I can't I'm sorry but one day I will." Mal whispers before going to defend dizzy. I hide behind a chair Harry can't know I'm here. I guess he saw me. He comes behind the chair where I'm still crying and he picks me up. Ever since mom and Mal left Harry and uma became like older siblings to me.
——————
Harry POV

She was with her sister but I'll let it slide because she's only 10 and doesn't really understand. "Hey Uma I'm back." I said putting Melissa down. She ran to Uma. "Guess what Mal's back!!!" Melissa said happily. "I'm so excited." She continued. Uma stopped her quickly. Melissa was also best friends with Uma's little sister Morgana because they're the same age. "Mel I don't think you should be hanging out with Mal so much she doesn't care about you anymore." Uma said knowing Melissa would listen. Melissa nodded and ran out the door. I sighed. Melissa has become like a little sister to me and I think Uma feels the same. I never want anything happening to her.
—————————
Mal POV

Melissa was sleeping in my old bed in the old VK hideout. I never allowed her to come here when we were younger. But I guess she had little choice. Soon I heard footsteps. I turned around quickly. I see Ben standing in front of me. "Shhh." I said putting my finger to my lips and pointing to my sleeping sister. "Mal who is this?" Ben asked. "My little sister but she's sleeping right now." I said playing with her hair. I send Ben back home and soon the VKs come in. Soon Melissa woke up. "I have to go!!!! I'm so late!!!!!" She yelled getting dressed.

What Melissa's wearing:

I was confused. "Where are you going?" I asked. She glared at me and kept running out the door. "Cmon we have to deliver the wand." Evie said rushing me as I got dressed quickly. Jay brought Lonnie I was so happy about that. "Mal?" Evie asked. "Sorry just thinking about my sister." I said. Lonnie looked confused. But I dismissed it by saying it was time to go.
————
Melissa POV

I saw Uma and Harry I ran towards them. "Are you guys getting the wand today?" I asked. They nod. "Can I come?" I asked. Uma gets down to my level and says 'nope to dangerous.' I roll my eyes. Then she saw Celia. "Why don't you go hang out with Celia?" She said.
Celia's outfit:

She was standing by a tree that was given fake leaves and painted green

She was standing by a tree that was given fake leaves and painted green. I run to her as she enters the chip shoppe. "Celia you're not helping it's to dangerous and plus Mal's probably gonna try and steal you away Melly." Uma said. I shake my head but Celia takes me to her dad's arcade. "Hey you wanna help me with my errands for Hades?" She asked. I shook my head I haven't talked to to my dad since I was 3. Ever since I found out that he abandoned me when I was an infant I just didn't wanna see him. As far as I'm concerned he doesn't exist. "I should go back to polishing Lady Tremaine's shoes and doing Cruella's laundry." I say before going back to the hideout. I lay there knee deep in laundry soap, dirty water, shoe polish, and a mixture of dirt, mud, oil, and dust. Sighed as I finally finish. I pulled on some gloves and got the laundry to Cruella and the shoes to Lady Tremaine.
——————
Mal POV

I had just won against Uma and as the limo pulled out of the isle I felt odd. I wished my sister could've been there so I could see her and bring her back to Auradon. Someday I guess. Jay offered to take me back today. But after what Ben did yesterday and how he's trying to make up for it I have no reason to go back. No reason except for maybe Melissa. I hate that my 10 year old sister is still stuck on that rock.