Chapter 7

----

----

Jack- I walk down toward Professor Umbridge office after getting tolled to go to her office, I knock hearing a 'come in'. I walk in smile kindly "Hello Professor Umbridge, I got tolled by Professor Mcgonagall that you wanted to talk with me?"

Umbridge- I smile sweetly "sit down Mr Potter and yes I did ask to speak with you today"

Jack- "what is it may I ask that you wish to speak to me about?"

Umbridge- "I've been hearing Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley have created their own little group to teach DADA outside of lesson which isn't aloud because they didn't get permission on this exact group especially from the exact subject teacher me, so I would like you to join my little group where we catch those who are break school rules behind everyone's back and no one is deciding to do anything about it even Dumbledore himself is allowing them to bream this rule after all their little group is called DA short for Dumbledore's Army, so what do you say do you accept"

Jack- I smirk "oh I sure do accept"

Umbridge- I smirk back "good" I walk over putting the leader badge on his waist coat "there you shall be the leader was going to give it to another but you caught my attention after your first DADA lesson and within it going against Dumbledore little goons, now the other might be here any minute" I hear a knocking "ahh there they are" I walk over opening it up "come in, come in I have a special surprise"

Draco- I wondered what that surprised was not knowing if it was good or not. My eyes widen seeing my cousin sitting there smirking

Jack- I see my cousin, Zabini, Crabbe, Goyle and Nott all walk in, I see there shocked look on there faces, I wink doing a little fingers moving wave "hello boys"

Umbridge- "Mr Potter here is going to be your leader, now boys tell us what you have heard around school"

Theo- "yeah we heard that Weasley and Granger made a little group which apparently is going on around now"

Blaise- "yeah we heard it is somewhere in the castle where the place is called Room of Requirements"

Jack- I sit up quickly "wait you got to be kidding me"

Umbridge- "what's wrong Mr Potter?"

Jack- "fucking bastard's I know where they bloody are"

Umbridge- "will you please do us the honours of showing where and how to get to the place"

Jack- I smirk getting up "I sure will"

----

Jack- I show them to the six floor walking three times out the door before it opens up revealing the hidden group "oh you are so in trouble!"

Umbridge- "grab Granger and Weasley, the rest of you leave you will be serving a detention for the rest of the year"

Jack- I grab Weasley wrapping a rope around his wrist to secure him, seeing Draco grab Granger doing the same, before we start dragging them to Umbridge office. I push Weasley down into a Chair with Granger next to him. I put my wand to his throat "what you going to do Weasley cry for you mama" I smirk "oh the mudbloods and traitor is crying, aww poor ickle babies" I say cackiling seeing everyone look at me in fear out of my eyes ever my own cousin knowing that bella is on the lose end

Umbridge- "did you both think you could really get away with what you have done, you went against everything within hogwarts, Potter and Malfoy play within them"

Jack and Draco- "with pleasure" that was a fun night torturing both Weasley and Granger and getting away with it as in the end we wiped their memories making them remember that we aren't to be messed with and that to never carry on with their little group or bad thing may come their way. we don't bother healing them as we send them on their way and we went on our own way after allowing to go by Umbridge

----

C.W.