Chapter 5

the great hall

----

Jack- I smile getting ready

before walking down to the great were everyone is, I walk through I feel eyes all on me, I blush walking over to Fred and George "do they all have to stare?"

Fred- I wrap my arms around his waist with George "of course you look beautiful Jack, how would look at you, now who do you want to dance with first me or george"

Jack- I look backwards and forwards between both of them "ermm.."

George- "fred look what you have done to our little mate, come on Jack I will dance with you first" I bring him to the dance floor

Jack- "what if I hurt you, I can't dance"

George- I wink "don't worry little one, I will lead and help you"

Jack- the dancing with george was actually fun, like he said we lead and he helped me through it before Fred came over and took over it, smiles "hey"

Fred- I smile "hey" after a while I took him off the dance floor

Jack- "do you think I should ask uncle Sev a dance he looks lonely"

Fred- I nod "go one go a head, I will stay with George he looks like he had a good go at the drink"

Jack- I chuckle shacking my head, before turning putting on a mask my face looks blank when I walk over to Snape "hello uncle sev" I say flashing my eyes

Severus- I gasp before controlling my facial emotions sneering "what do you want Potter"

Jack- "prevelle"

Severus- "what?"

Jack- "Jack Clares Prevelle, remember me uncle"

Severus- "but no you were killed when you were just a few weeks old"

Jack- "actually I was kidnapped when I was a few weeks old by Dumbledore who put me with James and Lily, changed my image before killing james and lily, I went through an inheritance over the summer finding whole I really am" I put a invisibility spell around us magicing my inheritance, magic and creature "there's your proof"

Severus- I read it all gasp "Jack, oh god no wonder Dumbledore tolled me each year to be horrible to you like james was to me and to always keep an eye on you at all times and see if anything weird happens to you, I am so sorry"

Jack- "why are you even following Dumbledore anyway"

Severus- "because I made a vow to protect you and you where on Dumbledore side and looked up to him, so I stayed"

Jack- "well you don't have to follow Dumbledick anymore because I am done with his shit"

Severus- "finally, I can get back to my lovers"

Jack- "now do you want to dance uncle?"

Severus- "won't it look weird with people not knowing that I am your uncle"

Jack- "nah fuck what people think, I will only say the truth that your my uncle"

Severus- I sigh "okay on dance"

Jack- "yay thank you uncle" I take down the spell walking to the dance floor with him"

----

C.W.