Chapter 4

the clothing not the hair or glasses he can see without them

----

Jack- I was sitting within the hall when Professor Umbridge stand up

Umbridge- "this year like last year even though that was for a special occasion, we are having a winter ball"

Jack- I knew the perfect person to go with

---- same day

Jack- i was in the Library I saw Malfoy out the corner of my eyes alone, I smirk standing up walking over to him sitting on the desk "hey cousin"

Draco- "potter we are not related to one another in either blood or shape or form"

Jack- "that's where you wrong cous" I flash my eyes showing my teeth "say high to uncle Tom for me" I say before walking off hearing him whisper 'jack' I turn winking at him before getting my things and leaving. I walk to the common room seeing my mates, I walk over to them "will both of you come to the ball with me"

Fred- I could smell he was mine and George's submissive "oh course little one" I take his hand kissing it "as long as you Harry Potter tell us your true name"

Jack- I blush as much as a Vampire can "fine Jack Clares Prevelle" I get pulled down into Georges lap "george!" I squeaking at the same time as being pulled down. "What shall I wear too the ball"

George- "you will looking lovely in a dress our little Submissive"

Jack- I smile "I know the right place where to get it" Kissing both of them on the cheek before rushing out of the room planning everything

----

C.W.