Chapter.2 Secret hide out

*Shinso POV*

       I was sitting there in shock. Denki seemed so happy and like a class clown before his episode. "Woah." I said unsure of how to not make him feel worse. "It's fine I know I seem happy and like a goof in class but thats my cover up. Like an alter ego I have so I don't go fully insane." Denki said standing up un attaching himself from the machine. "Wait where are you going?" "To our dorm. You coming or not?" Denki asked forcing a smile. 'What a fake smile it is' I thought to myself. Denki started walking so I got up and just starting following him. "So anything fun to do around here?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. "No you gotta go off campus for the fun stuff." He replied seeming to feel better. "Why don't we do something fun then instead of going to our dorm.." I asked thinking it could cheer him up. Denki stopped dead in his tracks then turned around, "Eh I kind of have something to do in like half an hour." He said looking down. "Oh ok that's fine. Continue leading the way then." I said trying to not seem suspicious. Denki continued showing me the way back to our dorm in complete silence. I was kind of curious what he would have planned so I was thinking of following him...

*Denki POV*

       We had arrived at the dorm and I changed out of my uniform and into some sweats and a plain blue t-shirt. "I'm gonna go now, cya later alligator." I said giggling slightly whilst slipping on my tennishoes. I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me. I started my walk outside and I thankfully went unnoticed. I didn't want anyone to know my special spot because it made me feel safe, not even my closest friends knew of it. I continued walking until I got to the entrance of the forest. I looked around to make sure I didn't see anybody then ran in. Students weren't supposed to go in the forest because there are no cameras to see what happens back here. I heard a branch crunch and I knew it wasn't me. I swiftly turned around to see Shinso. "What are you doing here? How did you get here?!" I asked scared he would turn me in and get me in trouble for being in the woods. "I uh well I followed you for starters.. Then why is a tricky question i-i don't exactly know why i followed you I kinda just wanted to make sure you were ok." Shinso said looking at the ground. "Well your already here so c'mon. You might aswell come with me. But you can't tell anyone about this place or that we where in the woods cause it's technically isn't aloud and we could get suspended." I said carrying on the trail.
   We arrived at the meadow in a short time. I looked around and found the treehouse that I stayed up all night making. The memories I had in there were great, and I never want to share them though they are the only things I have that are great to remember.