7.

🍋🍋🍋
-sorry for the wait,and pleaseeee excuse any mistakes-

After Jocasta's birthday,things in the Jackson household wasn't the same

After Jocasta's birthday,things in the Jackson household wasn't the same. It seemed as if they were all walking on eggshells,as not to upset each other. Naturally Mars hated it,and spent most of his time with Solana,because he felt as if he would go crazy at home.

At Sunny's house,everything was peaceful as usual,but the outside world was noisy and chaotic. Police sirens and the sound of helicopters above bounced of the walls from what they assumed to be a high speed chase. It was nothing new,and was definitely anything but surprising.

"Yo Lana?" Trayvon called as he entered Sunny's room.

"What? And didn't I tell yo ass bout comin' in my room without knockin'?" Sunny fussed.

"Aight Lana,damn,you was tryna get some cuddy or somethin'?" Trey asked.

"Trayvon,get the fuck—"

"Don't kill him." Mars chuckled,shaking his head at the bantering siblings.

"Imma wait till he go to sleep." Sunny mumbled.

"I'll come back later then." Trey chuckled,closing the door.

Once Trey left,Sunny and Mars went back to what they were doing,enjoying each other's presence. Sunny listened to music,while Mars studied for an upcoming exam that was stressing him beyond his limits.

Noticing his sudden shift in energy,Sunny removed her earbuds from her ears and stared at Mars until he looked her way.

"What?" Mars questioned,raising an eyebrow.

"Something's wrong," Sunny spoke,furrowing her eyebrows,trying to figure out the problem with Mars, "you needa tell me."

"Solana," Mars sighed.

"Mars,we talked about this already ." Sunny said.

"Which is why you should just leave it alone,Solana." Mars sighed, "I told you already,no matter how much you wanna help,you can't cause you don't know what it's like to be me."

"What you tryna say?" Sunny asked,furrowing her eyebrows.

"You'on know what it's like to be damnear dead all cause you wanted to feel good for a couple hours,you don't know what it's like to see the people you love acting like you're some kinda charity case and hovering over you 24/7 cause they feel like you're fragile. Solana,you don't know how it feels to come back after allat shit,and try to move forward,but you can't cause people around you constantly make sure you remember how much of a fuck up you are." Mars stressed, "I know you wanna help,but we both know that you can't."