meet Raven Boy

Andy's POV

Bored, that's what I was. Rye and brook were at work, jack was trying to improve a new recipe, and mikey was probably helping someone giving birth. And that's when I remembered, Harvey came back to london the day before. Jumping off the couch and scaring poor teressa at the same time, I made my way towards the table where my phone was at. I called harv, who picked up nearly right after.

" Hey fovvs " Harvey's voice greated over the phone.
" Harv ! Please tell me you're free " I nearly begged. I could hear harvey chuckle and then say that he was, we chose a place where to meet and he asked if it was okay if he brought a friend with him. Told him yes obviously and then we hung up. I got dressed and checked if teressa had enough food and water before I got out.

I drove to the park where we planned to meet and parked not too far from it. Walking in and searching harvey for a while I finally saw his tall ass sat on a bench laughing with a raven haired boyfriend. Harvey stopped laughing when he saw me and a big smile appeared on his face.
" Andy !  " He said as he got up and hugged me. " Gosh I missed you " He sighed out. " I missed you too, you big goof " I said back. " How was portugal ? " I asked happily.

" It was amazing fovvs I'll show you the pics ! Oh and I met this guy there too " He said, pointing at the raven haired guy, who finally got up, and when I thought jack and harv were tall, this guy made me feel like a 3 year old next to an adult.
" This is ryan, or as I like to call him, sonny. It's easier so we don't get confused with your ryan " He chuckled, while I felt me face heating up.

" Hi, I'm andrew but you can call me andy or fovvs " I smiled at him and gave him my hand to shake.
" It's very nice to meet you andy " Sonny said in a deep voice. " Harv over here can't stop talking about your group of friends, feels weird to finally meet one of you " He smiled taking my hand in his and shaking it.

" Nice to meet you too " I smiled back " You play football too ? " I asked him.
He laughed a little, shaking his head.
" I can't even walk properly, I actually make videos on youtube, I guess you could call me a youtuber " He laughed.
" I'll have to check that out then " I responded. We talked and got ice cream when harvey phone got a phone call.

" It's jack " he smiled.
" Hey jacky boy ! " He said as he answered the call and put it on speaker.
" Hey there harvstar " Jack chuckled. " You're back already right ? " he asked.
" Yeah I am mate " harvey responded.
" Great ! Come over to my restaurant, I have this new recipe you have to try " Jack said excitedly. And that's when I loudly gasped.

" Jack richard daniel duff ! How dare you ask him to try it before me " I said taking the phone from harvey's hands. Jack only laughed loudly before he told me he already asked rye that we were invited to the restaurant to try it, and so was mikey. I couldn't wait it's been so long since we all have been together.
" We're comming over now ! " I said and hung up. Gave harv his phone back and hurried them into haevey's car, before going into mine.

We drove to jack's restaurant, who was closed that day, well it's closed every monday actually. We parked our cars and got inside the restaurant where jack was setting the table. He looked up and smiled at us before walking over and hugging us, he was about to hug sonny when he stopped and looked at him again.
" Oh wow, I thought you where my friend mikey, Sorry mate, my name is jack " He greated sonny.
" Oh no problem, my name his ryan " He smiled.

" Damn another one ? " Jack laughed " so you're the friend harv told me about ? " jack asked as he put another plate on the table, I decided to help him so he could get to know sonny like I did at the park. We then sat at the table and talked some more, about harv's trip, how he met sonny, sonny's jobs, my new Alice in wonderland themed pics going out the same night, and about the other three missing boys.

couple of minutes after we heard the loud laughs of mine and jack's boyfriends, welcome to the loud ones, rye and brook.
" Harv ! " Brook gasped as he saw harvey an the two hugged.
" Hey mate, we missed you " Rye said, taking harvey in his arms after brook let him go.
Brook sat next to jack and kissed his cheek wispered a soft hello to him. And I waited for rye to stop talking so I could great him with a kiss too. Harvey the introduced sonny to the two boys, who made jokes about rye and him having the same name until we heard the door open and an happy " Hey guys ! " from behind us.

" Mike you're late " Rye joked.
" I just helped someone give birth, I think that's a good excuse " mikey laugher back. Mikey met sonny and they started talking about their tattoos and from where they got them, and then, finally, jack brought his new recipe on the table.
" Shepherd's pie ! " I smiled happilly.
" A vegan one actually, I hope you guys while enjoy " He sad as he sat down.

Needless to say it was delicious, like everything jack does anyway. We all had a really great night and didn't see the time go, midnight was here and we had to go home. Taking some leftovers with us. We left rye's car  with brook and drove back with mine. Once at home we changed into comfier clothes and took teressa on a walk. We sat on a bench as teressa was playing with her ball.

" Oh I saw that your pics where out ! They're amazing bunny, you're beautiful as always " Rye said pulling me into his lap, making me giggle. We stayed cuddled up for a while until we called teressa back and got home, I sat on the couch as rye proposed to clean teressa up, the little (big) devil got mud on her fur. I took my phone looked at what the people had to say about the new pics, most of the responses were nice but some weren't, sadly those are always the ones who stick out the most.

" Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world " Rye wispered in my ear, as he put his arms around my shoulders from behind the couch. " you shouldn't be reading the mean comments from jealous people " He kissed my head, making me nod and relax into him.
And just like that I fell asleep in my lover's arms, happy with my day were I met a new friend and that my old friend group finally spent time together without anyone missing.

Author's note

hi ! Thank you for reading this new chapter of " The Fire King " I hope you enjoyed it if so, please vote and comment what you think about the chapter.

This chapter wasn't really planned but I had to had our little sun in the story, maybe give him some romance as well ? 👀

Who knows, we'll see where this goes haha !

Anyways hope you guys liked this chill chapter, and I'll come back soon with another one 💞

                B-4