Splurge

"Miss Lucille!" Fared huffed, trying to keep his balance with the 12 shopping bags in his hands. The tall troll awkwardly kept trying to keep with the petite woman, but since there was a crowd, he struggled to with the amount he carried. Lucille had offered to float the trolls new belongings but he refused.

"I told you before it's alright to call me Lucy." Lucille smiled as she came to stop. Fared finally caught up with her and set the bags down to catch his breath. Lucille couldnt help but smirk at the sight of a 300 pound lean 6'8" mountain troll struggling to keep up with his small 5"0' employer. He checked his clothing for any signs of dirt, paranoid of ruining the new clothes that Lucille had purchased for the troll.

"No ma'am. I wasn't raised that way." The boy's Brooklyn accent came through. "Must we continue, I think I have more than enough." He anxiously and nervously gestured to the bags on the floor.

"Fared. How many clothes did you come with to LA?" She placed a hand on her hip, allowing her wavy blonde hair to sway with the motion.

"I only had 4 outfits Miss Lucille." Fared looked down sheepishly. It was obvious that the mountain troll had grown up sheltered. His family was extremely religious, kept to their private troll community in the Bronx. And that as a result, Fared had discovered, limited his opportunities and belongings.

"And where do you work?" Lucille asked softly, not wanting to force the Troll any more embarrassment.

"Lulu Rose ma'am." Fared looked up with pride at his employer, smiling.

"Exactly. You work for me. In the fashion industry. I want you to do well Fared, and let's face it, you stand out already." She waved her hands up. Fared easily was the tallest in the crowd, he could be spotted from a mile away if needed. "I want you to use that to your advantage. If you flaunt your inner style, you'll flourish. That's why I took you out today."

Lucille pointed to the new outfit Fared sported. He now wore a pair of dark jeans, a white button up shirt and black vest. The troll wore a pair of leather sneakers. They had even managed to incorporate the scarf Fared's mother had knitted before he left with Lucille. It complemented his blue skin tone in the best way. The troll didnt stand out anymore because of his height. He stood out because he looked nice. The outfit clung to his muscles and even Lucille admitted that the young troll looked like a handsome deity. There were women even now passing a few lustful glances towards Fared. Not that the innocent man would ever notice. He was too sheltered to even think of those things, too shy, too timid. But that would be fixed if Lucille had anything to do with it.

"But you didnt have to buy them for me." Fared frowned in confusion.

"Yes. I did Fared. We couldnt wait for you to buy them." Lucille smiled.

"Why?"

"Because my young apprentice, you are going to be joining me as an assistant designer for a job." Lucille then turned and began to walk again. Fared quickly regained his pose and started after her, bags in hand.

"What job Miss Lucille?"

Lucille looked over at the troll who was easily match her speed now.

"You're going to be offsite with me for the next month and half. We are going to the city of Buralo."

"Excuse me ma'am?"

"You will be joining me on the job to design and create the dress for Princess Regina Kane."