Started with a dream~ Ben Hardy

"And the award for best actress goes to {Y/N} {Y/L/N}! Her performance in Dreaming of Secrets shocked audiences all over the world, gaining over one billion ticket sales in under a week!" The presenter spoke loudly and excitedly to an applauding audience as I made my way up to the stage to collect my award. I'd been dreaming of this moment since I was a little girl and finally, my work had paid off.

"Thank you everyone!" I began as the audience settled down. "I'd first of all like to dedicate this award to my mum and dad. They've been my biggest fans since day one and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them! I'd also better thank my manager and my outstanding team who help me on a daily basis, but I'd mostly like to thank my one and only. My one true love: Ben! You've been by my side for so long now and I wouldn't have been capable of such achievement if it weren't for you. Sorry you couldn't be here tonight baby, I love you always!"

Suddenly the tables and chairs began falling from in front of my eyes. The people were vanishing too! I was left alone on stage; my dress, nice hair and award drifting away from me. Before long, I was returned safely to reality and it was six am again...

"Morning..." I grumbled to my roommate Cleo as I joined her in the kitchen. She slid a plate of toast over to me and tried to start a conversation with me.
"How'd you sleep?" She smiled.
"Alright..." I said, disheartened that my dream wasn't real.
"Another dream?" She knew me so well.
"Yeah! It was the same again, I thank everyone and then it all ends... When am I going to book a job C?"
"You're only young! You've not even finished drama school yet, one more year and you'll be fully qualified! I'm sure you'll have to decline jobs you'll get that many offers." Cleo reassured me.
"Thanks C! We'd better get ready, school starts in an hour!"

"Welcome back class to advanced acting! Today we have a new student who's progressed very quickly to this level; everyone this is Ben!" Miss Rose spoke, gesturing towards a blonde boy next to her. He smiled brightly and caught my eye causing me to blush slightly.
"Guys can you pair up and go through the scripts I emailed you last week!"

"Sorry Y/N! I'm pairing with Matt." Cleo declared as I made my way over to her. I looked around the classroom at all of the pairings and my limited options. I could either choose Ryan who couldn't act to save his life or there was Ben, the new boy with an intriguing quality about him which made me instantly interested in him.
"Hey Ben, have you got a partner?"

Payton Greene. The HBIC. I knew that as soon as she saw the cute new guy, she'd have her claws in after a few seconds.

"That was a lovely performance darlings!" Miss Rose gushed after Payton and Ben's performance. "Next up is... Y/N and Ryan. Give it your best shot..."

"Today I'll be portraying Romeo and Ryan will be Benvolio..." I commented before entering character.
(Italics- Ryan, Normal- Y/N)
"You're in love?"
"Out-"
"Of love?"
"I love someone. She doesn't love me"
"It's sad. Love looks like a nice thing, but is actually very tough when you experience it."

We finished our performance with a bow, a wave of applause rushing round the room. I looked up and made direct eye contact with Ben, who was sat in the back corner. I quickly realised the tears falling from my eyes when I was given a sympathetic glance from the kind blonde boy. Swiping the water from my cheeks, I made my way over to Miss Rose to collect my grade and I finally got the A I'd been dreaming of all year.

"Everything alright Y/N?" Ben asked as he made his way over to the centre of the studio where I was smiling widely.
"Oh yeah! I just got my grade back and I got an A!!!" I squealed, jumping up and down on the spot.
"Well done darling!" He congratulated, pulling me into a hug. "Your performance was the best I've seen in a long time!" He whispered through my hair, causing me to smile subtly as a warm heat rose to my cheeks.