Never Enough~ Joe Mazzello

"Mum! I'm so nervous!" I stated, pacing back and forth waiting for my taxi to pick me up.
"Honey, I'm not surprised! You're starring in a new movie!" She chuckled, trying to calm me down.
"Well, I'm an extra but thanks mum!" I said, stopping moving and giving her a hug.
"Taxis here!" Betsy, my sister, shouted, turning away from her perch on the window ledge. We all let out an excitable screech and all grouped into a big hug, like always when one of us needed support.
"I'll see you guys later then..." I said, grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

Once I had told the driver where I was going, I sat back in the seat and allowed myself some time to relax before I had to be at work. The taxi dropped me off at the train station and I caught the 8am train into London. I'd pre-booked my seat so I didn't have to stand and once I was on the train I quickly took my seat. I was scrolling through Instagram when someone came and sat down next to me.

"Hey, you don't mind if I sit here do you?" The girl asked, kindly smiling at me.
"No of course not!" I replied.
"What are you going into London for then?" She asked.
"Oh, I'm an extra in a new movie, Bohemian Rhapsody. Have you heard of it?" I replied excitedly.
"My goodness! Me too! I'm Lotte, now I won't be alone!" She giggled.
"Hi Lotte, I'm Y/N! I'm glad I'll know someone there now!"

For the rest of the train journey we chatted and got to know each other. I was really glad I'd met her, I was very nervous about the movie and I was happy I'd have her.

We both walked onto set arm in arm and were immediately greeted by a very chirpy woman who guided us into a meeting room. We were briefed on today's scenes and were sent into hair and make-up as quick as a flash.

Lotte and I came out of the trailer and were just chatting but I was lost in the conversation when I noticed a very good looking man casually leaning against a wall.

"Lotte... who's that guy?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of him. She moved her head into my eye line and saw where I was looking.
"Oh, that's Joe! He's playing Deaky!" She replied, seeming to know everyone already. I could only muster a "mhh" as I was still locked in a trance by Joe.

Lotte had to drag me to my position for the Live Aid scene but the problem was worse as he was the one performing! Luckily I am a professional and was able to get through the scene without falling to the floor. After a few takes we were sent to break. Lotte and I sat down on a sofa to chat once again but this time we were joined by a few familiar faces...

"Right girls can you please tell Ben here that the bass is clearly the best instrument!?" Joe exclaims dragging Ben along by the wrist which made us all chuckle.
"I have to agree with you there Joe, the bass is the far superior instrument!" I said, winking subtly at Ben.
"SEE!" Joe shouts dramatically.
"Oh bore off..." Ben begins, "twat!" He whispers under his breath so that only Lotte and I could hear.

I was rather surprised that the boys didn't leave after our breif conversation, but being the true gentlemen they wrre: they stayed to have a chat.
"So Y/N, you studied drama at university then?" Joe asks, leaning forward slightly so that he could hear better.
"Um, yeah. I finished just this year!" I said which caused his jaw to drop.
"This is your first proper film then?" He exclaimed, his surprise still obvious on his face. I gave a small nod, strangely embarrassed by his remark.

"And that's a wrap for today, thanks for all the hard work everyone! See you all tomorrow!" The director announced later that day. I went to grab my stuff and go meet Lotte but I was stopped by someone pulling me over to one side...
"Joe!" I exhaled as I realised who had grabbed me.
"Um, I wanted to ask you something Y/N..." he said, his gaze dropping to the floor.
"Hey, what is is?" I asked, gently lifting his chin up so I could look into his eyes.
"Well, I wanted to know whether you'd like to join me for a drink?" He asked hopefully.
"Joe. I'd love to!" I replied and once again he whisked me away and we were in a taxi to somewhere.