Confront and Cries

Start from the beginning

Namjoon fisted his palm to restrain his anger. Just to think that Seokjin and Hyosang way close as friends was annoying enough. And what? Married?

"The party is almost over. Go home right away." He said calmly to the young lady.

"Don't worry. I'm leaving..." And she just walked away, left the man with a burnt heartbreak.

-----

"Hyung?"

The soft greetings voice of Bomin automatically dragged Seokjin back from the deep thoughts. He must be really lost he didn't hear the door creaked open. He bit his lower lip, hard, to stop his cry. He didn't want to make the young lad afraid of him.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Seokjin still hugged the fluffy pink teddy, hiding his miserable face on it. "A bit tired." Seokjin answered without any sign of voice crack. Though a bit hoarse. "I want to rest and sleep."

"Well okay, but you haven't eat dinner. Do you want me to bring your dinner here?"

"Yes, please..."

"Okay, wait a minute then. I'll be right back."

The moment Seokjin heard the door closed, he shifted and climbed down the bed. He needed to wash away his crying face before Bomin found out he cried.

Not that he refused to feel down. Not that he don't have the right to show his emotion. Not that he hated to look weak and like a total mess. No. Not when the most thing he wanted to do was become a professional chef, yet he tried his best to become an architect. Not when his parents told him to marry a man he doesn't have the feelings to, he doesn't want to. And not when he witnessed the man on his dream kissed a fine beautiful young lady. The hell with life. Go to hell as soon as possible way more interesting for him now.

"When life gave you lemons but you didn't make lemonade." He smiled as another tears fell down on his cheeks. Mumbled as he staring his miserable reflection in the mirror. "You are such a fool, Seokjin ah. Wake up now."

-----

The night was still young. It was around 8.30PM when the casual meeting ended and the guest left the mansion, one by one. Well, the original agenda was having dinner with some light discussion about music and then the mini gathering will be continue in the club in the city that own by KIM & Co. And the dinner in the mansion was actually an option for those who interested, since it took an hour driving from the city.

Namjoon was about to go to the kitchen to ask Bomin and Jaehyun to clean the living room when he got a phonecall. And whoever in the other line really got him mad.

"Where is Seokjin?" He asked Bomin when he saw the young lad left the kitchen with a tray on his hands.

"Oh, he is in the room. To take some rest, hyung." Bomin answered.

Namjoon seemed okay with the excuse, and the young lad actually noticed that the man way soft towards the kidnapped pretty guy than usual.

"I'm going to the city and will be right back after I finish the shit with this old man KIM."

"Huh?" Bomin knitted his eyebrows.

"Tell Jaehyun to clean up the house." Namjoon left without bothered to wait the answer.

-----

Turn on the radio honey

Cause every single sad song you'll be able to relate

Don't get all emotional baby

You can never talk to me

You're unable to communicate