" I'm waiting.. You have not answered yet??" (Added Arnav after a pause, letting her do her self communication.)

"You look enough impressive Arnav for this reunion..(Arnav narrowed his eyes hearing her mockery reply.) But pass a message to her from my side then, (Ohh!! That's what he was waiting to hear, thought Arnav happily.) Tell her that, you are already taken and she should not waste her precious time on a second hand possession!!"

Saying so Khushi moved away giving him half smile, Arnav was unable to differentiate whether this was a compliment or criticism. But he did not give pressure on analyzing it more, as his mood was happy at least knowing she too was affected in same way like him seeing him with anyone than her!! Love can't be a spicy story, unless it has possessiveness added to it. It makes it double tempting and fiery. He got up, moved towards her, pecking her cheek from behind as she was facing closet.

" Why do I need a affair when I'm happy with my extra affair with my present?? Let me enjoy this period before hunting for another option." 

Her mouth left wide opened, she turned her head!!

"You are so gone Arnav!!"

She raised her hands to press his neck, when Arnav kissed on tip of her nose before escaping!!

**************************

A knock came across on door, Arnav looked up from laptop screen and found Aarav. Aarav walked inside.

" I need to talk to you, Are you free??"

" You never need permission for it Papa!!"

Aarav smiled, taking his seat, Aarav started.

" It's about Khushi.." (Arnav became serious, what's relating to Khushi that his father wants to share with him??)

"You already know what issues are going on there in Lucknow relating to Sheeshmahal regarding it's claim on its royalty and throne. Khushi's presence and approval requires there for solving the issues."

" But Papa, I don't think she ever wishes to visit that place ever!!"

Aarav smiled, seeing care in his son's eyes for his wife. 

"Sometime we need to think beyond emotional boundary. I know Khushi does not like it, but we can't forget those people who are already a part of that palace and taking care of that!! A question comes there also.."

Aarav stated his point, sometime for the interest of mass, individual's emotions comes on the edge of breaking. He understands that, though he too never wishes to see his daughter hurt.

Arnav kept quite, Aarav spoke.

" A man named Vikram Singh, is coming from Lucknow. He wants to meet me, but I want you to meet him and know everything that you have not known till now!! It's not only about Khushi's sentiment, it's about her rights and responsibility  also!! Many more things are there, you need to learn before deciding anything."

" When is he coming??"

" At 4 pm, at Purple Orchid!!"

Arnav nodded his head, approving the meeting. Aarav soon left from there, Aarav certainly does not know whether  Khushi would win or lose, but he was not ready to quit even before starting.

*************************

"Arnav Singh Raizada??"

Arnav turned his head, saw a man of his mid 40s standing.

"Mr.Vikram Singha??"

Vikram Singh smiled, they shook hands before taking seats. Vikram started.

" I guess your father had already informed you about problems arising in Lucknow. (Arnav nodded his head.) Arnav, you need to learn everything from starting.. About Garima Ma'am and her disappearance from Lucknow suddenly.."

"Actually the man with whom Garima Ma'am had fallen, was no other than the lawyer of the Royal family. He was smart, good looking, sharp minded, clean in his work career.. Being their lawyer he used to visit to Sheeshmahal very often and he had possessed every characteristics that a young girl always dreams in her partner's!! Though first, their status differences comes in between them, but after a certain period that resolves in between them. And the consequent you know already!!! When Garima Ma'am's parents came to know, they were not ready for this match owing their status in society while he was a commoner. But later Garima Ma'am convinced them some how, and being their only child they too could not deny her for longer.. But that day when they called that man to talk about marriage, he walked away saying he was already married!! Whatever he was feeling for Garima Ma'am was not more than a simple friendship.."

"Hearing this Garima Ma'am was broken, a few days later she came to know about her pregnancy. Her parents could not bear it, they again requested that man but he did not hear it even. Her father fell ill, then her mother!! Soon this pregnancy news spread all over in Lucknow making Ma'am's life miserable. In between her parents too passed away, and her mental condition started worsening. She was just 19 then. That time, your mother who was Garima Ma'am friend came to know about this and she and her husband reached there."

"Ma'am was in her mid trimester, her case was complex. So your parents took her here in Delhi to consult Doctors. Your father too tried to meet that lawyer once, but he again insulted him. After few years, one night due to accident Garima Ma'am passed away leaving her baby daughter behind."

"And since then the rival have started claiming the throne as there was no heir of that family, they are very cruel and if throne comes to their hand, it will be worsen more for those people who lives there. Your father though not physically presents there, but his support is there with everyone. If you lose the case, your father will not be able to help those people at the same time Garima Ma'am's daughter too will lose her right."

"I'll again say, think once before deciding anything."

" What was that Lawyer's name??", Asked Arnav after listening to Vikram Singh and his side explanation. 

"I have heard his surname was Gupta.. Nothing more than that. I was young then, my father used to work then for them.", he replied.

" I need time.. I don't know how Khushi is going to react to it and I don't want to hurt her by any way."

Vikram nodded his head, understanding a husband's concern for his wife. He stood up.

" Take time, but don't take longer.. I need to leave from here soon.. Take care!!"

Soon Vikram Singh, left from there leaving a puzzled Arnav who was sailing in two boats where in one his wife's sentiment is related where in other one her right and claim at the same time meeting that person who was the reason of everything. Arnav certainly did not know how far he can even go, without telling Khushi anything relating to it.