13

what a dumbass.

it amazes hyunjin by how calm jisung is though he doesn't understand that he's quite in the predicament. the fact that he was practically being forced to stay in hyunjin's home, with no phone to use was quite a dumb move. he didn't realize things would be this easy, he believed jisung would've had his guard up.

guess he believed wrong.

after jisung had ordered their drinks, they made their way to hyunjin's place right after without a hurry. with the awkwardness that swarmed their beings, hyunjin decided that taking charge was the only way he'd get some words out of him. "so, you really like boba?"

"you can say that." jisung replies softly, "I buy it a lot because of seungmin, he's an addict I'd say."

"that's cute," hyunjin starts off, letting out a small giggle before he presents another response to jisung, "should I start buying seungmin boba? do you think he'll appreciate it."

"more than definitely." a smile immediately displays on jisung's face, he didn't even notice that he was. it simply came on its own without any warning, "he'll love it."

"I was going to say something odd, like buying boba is going to be the way to his heart. but I think that's quite wrong, I want him to like him for me, not for him to like me cause I buy a favorite drink of his."

"that's true. but..you know I'm still..iffy about you..but that doesn't mean I won't be nice." jisung reminds, hyunjin nods as he understands his words. "it'll take a while for me to warm up to you."

"I'll have that in mind then." hyunjin replies, "but let's hurry, it's getting late. It's not good to be out late at night." the taller boy begins to pick up his pace. due to his longer legs, jisung had to walk even faster than before.

"wait! don't walk too fast!" he whines, his voice echoing through the streets area.

with speed accompanying them, they arrived at hyunjin's shortly. jisung slightly out of breathe, his chest lifts up and then back down giving away the fact that he was tired. "you can't be tired, we just arrived." hyunjin teases.

"I'm..not." he says somewhat quietly, "let's just get started..."

he allows jisung to step in first, they remove their shoes before they start to walk throughout hyunjin's house. it was quite spacious and really clean. jisung almost jumped to the conclusion that the boy was a clean freak. "so..where's your parents?" he immediately regrets the question once hyunjin stops moving, as if his whole body has frozen up in a millisecond.

"I..live alone..my parents are gone." he quietly replies, his tense muscles relax once he admits the words. moving along into the living.

so the rumor was true. is what plays in jisung's head, he shouldn't have asked. the topic seemed to be too sensitive towards the boy, "I'm sorry..for your loss."

"it's okay." hyunjin says, jisung walks to the area that he's in. he sets down their drinks on the kitchen counter while hyunjin is doing his own thing. he also removes his backpack while at it.  "I'm not lonely."

the brunette tilts his head, "is it because you found seungmin?"

hyunjin turns around, a smirk forms immediately yet once he turns back around to face jisung, he gives the boy a light smile. "definitely."

with the tension in the air, jisung decides to move around it by questioning where the restroom was. hyunjin gives him simple directions and jisung leaves quicker then ever. the drinks that are in hyunjin's eyes view catch his attention, he walks on over and removes the protective plastic from the straws. both drinks seemed to be the same, so he poked the straws into the sealed plastic that covered the tops. he shortly walks over to a nearby cabinet, pushing away some spices before he opens a small plastic bag that includes a dozen of one pill.

rohypnol, a drug that are also referred to as 'roofies'. hyunjin used them when he had the chance to, especially easily times like these made everything to go much smoother. he takes one between two fingers, zipping the bag before placing the items back in its original order and shutting the cabinet. he separates the two drinks and drops the pill through the straw watching as it dissolves. jisung wasn't in the bathroom for too long, so he wasn't worried about him popping out anytime soon.

he sips his drink, realizing it's peach. a good flavor but he was interested in more things. a good two minutes pass by, the footsteps that belong to jisung finally walk back to where he's suddenly in the picture again. "oh, thanks, you poked my straw in for me." as he realizes the slender piece of plastic was already placed in, he grabs the drink and sips it's shortly. "I really needed this after that walk."

hyunjin nods, sipping his own drink with pleasure watching as the boy takes in a good amount of gulps. "I bet.."

jisung nods, placing the drink down and furrowing his brows. he laughs, running his fingers through his hair as he looks down at the drink. "I..think we should get started."

"you alright?" he surely wasn't, hyunjin was simply playing dumb. "you don't look so well."

"I'm fine." he grabs the drink once more, intaking the liquid as he's clueless to what hyunjin has done to him. "feeling..a little tired.."

the boy starts to wobble, confusion as he feels his body getting heavy. one of his hands slap onto the kitchen counter, hoping it'll give him the ability to stand. suddenly, an arm wraps around his waist, that arm being hyunjin's. his eyes looking down at him, the same way as a predator looks at its prey. "h—hyunjin.." his name slips out softly,

hyunjin's eyes soften, how cute. "the way you say my name, so adorable. if only I knew, I'd pick you instead."

jisung can't comprehend his words, instead his eyelids fail on him to where they close within seconds. his body finally failing to where the weight collapses all on hyunjin. he wasn't heavy, merely light as a feather. hyunjin carries him princess style, examining the boy's features before he sends him down with the others. jisung's eyelashes were curled up, a nice length that didn't seem too long nor too short. the way his cheeks formed pink after being intoxicated. oh, how he looked so pretty.

"my, my, you truly are an angel."