07

"I have friends I can't invite~" as hyunjin sings to himself, brushing his lightly messy hair. licking his lips softly as he applies lip balm to them, making them even more kissable than usual. it was eleven twenty a.m, almost time for his date with seungmin. he happily dances around his room, feet gently hitting the hardwood floor as a smile is plastered on his face. "seungmin~" he sings, his tone so pleasant yet thoughts dipped in sin. "ah~ you're going to love them!"

as hyunjin is done cleaning up his face, he moves on to add some accessories. his usual cross necklace and variety of rings. he also couldn't forget the eye catching earrings that he adored. outfit wise, he wanted to go simple. loose maroon collared shirt with little black detailing, black jeans as his top is tucked in while he slips on a pair of boots. if seungmin could only be aware that the bad boy really was a bad boy. his instincts could save him from the mess he's suddenly got himself into.

the three boys locked under hyunjin's home wished that they saw right through him before they were drugged and thrown into the hell hole of a place. "gonna make you mine!" hyunjin yells, giggles leaving his mouth as he still dances around his room. preparing himself for the eventful day ahead of him. "so pretty, so pretty min. just for me!"

he's finished with his look, grabbing his wallet, phone and most importantly keys to his home. he walks towards the non-suspicious closet. like a daily routine, hyunjin pays a visit to his 'lovers' to say goodbye. but once he opens the door, he's hit with an unacceptable amount of screaming from sunwoo.

it doesn't make him pleased at all.

but, nobody could hear him anyways.

what was the point?

"let us out!" sunwoo screams, his voice sounds like an inaudible screeching noise that wasn't pleasing to anyone's ears. "please! hyunjin please!" as if his begging will make him sane.

hyunjin rolls his eyes, making his way down the stairs he tucks his hands into his pocket. he walks on the cold concrete, boots hitting the floor as the sound echoes through the room when it's silent. he positions himself in front of sunwoo, leaning towards him slightly. "no."

"w—why?" sunwoo questions, he's asked millions of times but there was never an answer given. it was frustrating, he was going mad.

"I need you here." he whispers, moonbin only looks at the younger in disgust. "you need me, look, you're not you anymore. you're not the kim sunwoo everybody knew. valuable player of the soccer team, the blunt boy who people believed was rude yet was able to justify his words easily. the cute boy who would give his mother's cheek a kiss before going to school each morning—"

"don't talk about my mother!"

"oh baby, but she loved me." hyunjin giggles, "she doesn't have a clue."

"I'll see her one day bastard." sunwoo spits on his shoes, hating the man that stands in front of him. "hope you rot in hell."

hyunjin hated getting physical, but if he had to put them in their place. he had to use force. he looks down at his boots that glisten with the disgusting liquid, raising an eyebrow. he smirks, his legs extends back at an angle. chuckling before doing so, he doesn't hesitate but to kick the boy in the stomach without any warning. sunwoo can only respond with noises that display pain, his weak body wasn't able to handle a hit like that. "pathetic, so disobedient. I should've chosen your archer friend instead."

"touch hyunjoon and I'll kill you!"

"with what." as hyunjin's eyes slightly widen, the action had brought an effect to his expression that daehwi couldn't explain. he looked completely insane, far from morally human. "your stupid words that you call hurtful, baby! I'm fucking insane you think those statements will hurt me!"

"leave hyunjin...just leave us..." daehwi whispers, done with his bullshit. "enjoy your date but please spare him. he doesn't deserve to be in this state."

"so..." as hyunjin puts a finger to his chin, "shall I not bring him to this 'hell hole'." the crazy teen even has the audacity to quote the word. "oh! interesting should I make him my partner in crime!" his playful tone throws all of them off, wondering if he's being serious or not.

"maybe lover, so he can make you sane." moonbin suggests sarcastically, "you lack a lot of love in your life and that's why we're here. after you lost your family you as a human being simply went downhill."

hyunjin's eyes flare up as he comprehends the boy's words, "you wanna get kicked too bin?"

moonbin keeps his mouth shut, yet he simply was just stating facts. "but a lover huh~ seungmin does seem like a suitable person for that role..."

"can you shut up and leave already, don't you have a date you psycho?" sunwoo states as he finally recollects himself, "I hope he figured out you're not what people think you are."

"he's a mere angel. a virgin when it comes to love, he'll be so easy to tame." hyunjin claims, his seductive voice making them all shiver so easily. a lightbulb goes off in his mind, his mouth drops just from the thought. "an angel I can corrupt...he's perfect for that. someone I can mold that'll fit my whole criteria. someone who will understand me!" he shakes in pleasure from the idea of seungmin being his perfect demon in disguise. "oh...wonderful.." as tears start to form, "I must get going...my angel is waiting for me..."

the three boys don't respond as he happily runs up the stairs, locking them up for another day to pass by. sunwoo looks at the two other boys in his presence, specifically at moonbin, "I think you sparked something. I don't know if it's for the better or worse."

"worse." daehwi quickly responds, "hwang hyunjin is for from sane, he's probably got a new sick idea in his head that'll include the poor boy."

"let's just hope he doesn't end up down here.." moonbin sighs, his head hitting the back of the wall to rest. "or worse..dead."