10

though, with words being said that hyunjin believed would have been sealed. seungmin did not disclose the locket that held the information that should be stated, because after the phone call ended. he was unsure of himself when it now came to making decisions. the poison that past friends had streamed through seungmin was immediately sucked out due to jisung, his own best friend was always able to display the light to him. now, it came to this certain situation and jisung was going to do anything in order to protect his best friend.

"what do you mean, he was guilt tripping you?" as jisung's tone is low, he rolls some of his r's as they replicate a growl. "I'm not controlling you! I'm displaying the truth to you, it was your choice to either stay friends with those people or leave them after you heard my words! not mine. he's psycho, don't talk to him seungmin. honestly delete his number."

seungmin can only pout at the lunch table, hating how his food was out of his interest and that he was stressing over his relationship with hyunjin. "I—I really don't know who he is..." he admits, hyunjin's alluring tone ringing within his ear wanting him to listen. "it's kinda weird..like he's—"

"manipulating you?" jisung finishes, he pushes seungmin's food closer to him as he wants the boy to eat. "you need to understand, that this boy is no good. he doesn't want a healthy relationship with you seungmin, he wants something else."

"sungie..this is really frustrating.."

"I know, I know." he admits, hating how the information was actually giving him a headache. how could hyunjin even say those things? leaving the words to flow through seungmin's system, the boy was always unsure of himself so jisung was glad that he was in his life. "how about this, let's go out today? you and I."

"it's been a while.." seungmin responds, it was true. him and his best friend haven't hung out in ages, he missed the feeling of jisung by his side. "can we get bubble tea? then shop around?"

"sounds like a plan, when you're done with seventh period meet me by the gate. we'll discuss about this situation when we're out."

seungmin nods, "okay..."

the truth that jisung was displaying to seungmin was a definite harm to hyunjin's plan. a few lunch tables away as his back faces both boys, hyunjin can clearly hear their conversation. the lack of students that ate within the hall made everyone's conversations exposed if they didn't speak at a certain level. he hated how jisung caught on so quickly, he couldn't decide whether his plan should continue due to it having a high chance of crashing and burning. following them would also be too suspicious, what to do. what to do?

how would he be able to obtain seungmin's heart when it seemed one is already trying to wiggle into it himself?

han jisung was a big threat. fooling around with seungmin can easily lead to stupid mistakes. was it worth it? or, was there a different route to continue on?

hyunjin needed to figure things out, quick.

*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

after school, seungmin and jisung meet at the gate just like they planned. the younger brunette had actually felt better when he stood next to his best friend, confident and more reassured that he'd figure his perspective on hyunjin soon. a good cup of bubble tea would definitely lighten up his mood. "bubble tea right?" as jisung clarifies, his shoulders rising in a quick motion to adjust the way his backpack straps were placed. "our usual?"

"of course." seungmin replies with a wide smile, "we always go there, also I have points so I can get a free drink." the younger explains, bubble tea and it being free only tasted better.