'Popularity'

Continuing off of my last trope. Let's have a conversation about being popular. Now people can define being popular as several different things. 

EX: favorably regarded, well-liked

EX: Someone who has lots of friends and of people like that person the person also can be known like in school

EX: people who think they're, and think they're cool. these people can also be complete and to people that keep to themselves and are really the 'cool' ones.

EX: "Popular doesn't mean being a bully or exceptionally gorgeous—it's being friendly to everyone.

EX: Young girls have been programmed to assume that when someone is known as popular, they are nasty, fake, promiscuous, rich-girls.

Now if I were to summarize the definition of being popular is to be well-liked by a lot of people. 

Wattpad authors like to classify 'popular' girls as the bullies as the school that terrozie their classmates. In reality, those girls or clique would not have any friends. And anyone that calls being rude/disrespectful/ or bratty to anyone is just ass kissers. 

But media always shows the popular kids or cool kids doing something dumb. Like thats placing a huge stereotype on the people that are nice and get along with everyone. 

Be kind and respectful. That's the fastest way to become popular. As well as being yourself 😌