【9】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Family of Tatyana Davidson?" I quickly stood up when the doctor came into the waiting room

We had been here for a few hours already, this being the first time we've been updated since they took her to the back.

Her momma stood up, the doctor motioning for her to come with him into the room.

She came back a few minutes later, relief shown on her face instantly making the weight on my shoulders lift.

"It didn't do much damage y'all, they just have to keep her a few more days to make sure she's good."

We all walked down to her room, getting there to see her in the bed scrolling on her phone.

I laughed when I saw her facial expression.

"Get me outta here."

"You got a few more days in this si-"

"Well fuck." Boosie laughed when she said that, her mom scrunching her face up before smacking her in the forehead.

"You can't hit me lady! I'm finna call the people."

"What the people gone do to me? I'll hit they asses too."

"We'll see about that Tonya!" She rolled her eyes before reaching beside her, about to touch the red button for the nurse to come.

"Move yo damn hand."

"I'm grown..."

"I'm gone kill you lil girl. Touch it if you want to."

"Better be glad ion like that nurse."

"Why don't you like the nurse?" Boosie asks her, sitting in a chair beside her bed.

"Her breath is a little tart..."

That caused everyone to laugh at the look on her face and the way that she said it. I'm glad it wasn't anything major.

-

I held in my laughter as T-boo's nurse talked to her. She had a look on her face, poking her lips out before she turned her head and typed something on her phone.

Boosie, X'ari, and I all got a notification at the same time causing us to check it before laughing.

2/4 🤱🏽💕 - paint me red and call me hawaiian cause im about to punch this lady.