⥈ chapter four: THE BATCAVE ⥈

« chapter iv: THE BATCAVE »

"I can hold Adelaide." Dabria argued but Tim shook his head. 

"It would be easier if she's in front of me. She can hold onto the handlebars. We won't be going that far or that fast." Dabria didn't look convinced. "We're just going to eighth street. It's a couple of blocks over." 

"Why are we going to eighth street? I thought you said we're going to your dumb secret hideout." Tim sighed.

"We are going to the Batcave. There's an entrance over on eighth street." Dabria was still glaring at him but her expression quickly changed to one of horror and Tim only understood why when he turned around. Adelaide was now sitting on top of his bike, wearing the helmet he had given her. 

"Oh come on Dabria. Let's go. This is so exciting." Her voice was slightly muffled by the helmet but her eyes were sparkling and so was her pink backpack in the sun. Dabria clenched her jaw and huffed. Tim held out the other helmet for her and she took it from him a bit aggressively. 

"Fine, let's go." Dabria grumbled as time climbed onto the bike and held out his hand for Dabria.

"I know how to get on." She said, hitting his hand away. "It's like a bicycle."

"Except... You know, it has a motor." 

"Whatever Batbrat. Let's just go." Tim shrugged and pushed the button to start the engine. The screen lit up and Adelaide oohed and awed at it. "Don't you have another helmet?" Dabria said, eyeing his messy black hair. Tim shrugged, revving the engine. 

"You have mine, Adelaide has the spare. We'll be fine." Tim said. Before Dabria could argue, the three of them took off and Dabria half screamed, wrapping her arms around Tim's waist. Meanwhile, Adelaide was laughing her ass off she was so excited. Dabria's grip on Tim loosened only a little bit as they raced through Gotham streets. 

Tim's brain was working on overdrive as he headed towards the Batcave entrance. The entrance itself wasn't much, just a Wayne Enterprises warehouse with a fancy technological underground hatch that opened up to portions of the abandoned subway. The hatch only opens up for those with clearance or for vehicles with clearance which included Tim's bike. But that wasn't what he was thinking so hard about. He was wondering why Bruce would want him to bring them to the Cave. How was he going to handle this? Handle her? Wouldn't he want to send her off with Dick so he can be part of his Young Justice Team? She has the potential for it.