Virgo(f) X Capricorn(m)

I hate that I love you valmorbida

"What is this idiot doing here?" Virgo said as she saw Capricorn trying to get comfortable on a bench with a bunch of old and discarded newspapers as covers. She walked over to him and ripped the newspapers off. "What are you doing here?" Virgo asked. Capricorn yawned and looked at her.

"Who are you?" Capricorn asked. That pissed Virgo off. He should know exactly who she is. The sister of one his gang members.

"Look it doesn't matter. What the hell are you doing here?" She asked. Capricorn thought.

"I have no idea." He said smiling like nothing happened. Virgo face palmed.

He's a complete idiot. Virgo thought. "Well whatever you are doing you can't sleep here." Virgo said. Virgo brought Capricorn to her house. "Say you're part of the fire gang because of your brain right? So do you have a tattoo somewhere?" Virgo asked.

"Oh yeah. I have it right here!" Capricorn started taking his pants off.

"No no no! Stop I don't care just sit on the couch!" Virgo said flustered. For the rest of the day Virgo made him dinner, made him take a bath, and prepared clothes for him.

~

"I'M HOME!" Aries yelled throughout the house. He found a man sleeping on his couch. He freaked out a pulled out a gun.

"Aries is that you." Virgo came down the hall. She freaked out when as he saw Aries with a freaking gun. "What the hell are you doing!" She stood in front of him.

"Move it Virgo. We don't know this man." He said.

"We do! He part of your gang!" Virgo said. Aries lowered his gun.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Capricorn." She said.

"Why is he sleeping on our couch?" Aries asked.

"I think he homeless." Virgo said.

"Hmm?" Aries said. Aries was also in the same gang as Capricorn. He had a tattoo on his cheek that he covered with a bandge whenever he was out in public.

~

Capricorn has been living with Aries and Virgo for weeks now. And every little thing they did kinda pissed or wierded out Aries.

"Capricorn stop! Your dripping toothpaste everywhere!" Virgo scolded. Aries looked at them annoyed.

~

"I don't want to eat this!" Capricorn complained.

"Capricorn stop complaining! Stop being a child! You have eat this!" Virgo said.

"Can they shut up!" Aries said to himself.

~

Capricorn farted on the couch.

"Ugh Capricorn, that smells." Virgo said.

"It wasn't me." He lied. He did it again. Virgo grabbed his butt and put it in his face.

"Ugh.. Those two. I'm leaving!" Aries said.

~

"You took Capricorn in?" Sagittarius asked.

"Why don't you hate him?" Cancer asked.

"I do. I just want to screw him over." Virgo said.

"What no! We promised to virgins forever!" Cancer said with tears in her eyes.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" Virgo said.

"Why do you hate Capricorn so much? Isn't your brother part of the same gang?" Sagittarius asked.

"Well yeah but... For some reason... Capricorn just... Pisses me off a lot. He can't undo what he did years ago. Killing my family leaving me and my brother alone making my brother change sides." Virgo said. Sagittarius sighed.

"Love with find a way I guess." Sagittarius said.

~

Virgo returned home.

"Capricorn! I home!" Virgo said. Capricorn came into the living room and hugged her. "Capricorn what are you doing?" She asked.

"I missed you. How was school?" He asked. Virgo pushed him away.

"It was fine." She said confused. Capricorn gave her a smile and kissed her. Virgo pushed him off, turned around, and covered her lips blushing. Capricorn giggled.

God such a child. She thought.

Sorry about the shitty ending but I had no idea on how to end this.