Aquarius(f) x leo(m)

The girl I never noticed till now requested by Harleylovesdrake
"A girl like that couldn't exist right"? I asked my friend Sagittarius. "Huh? Oh sorry. Honestly I wasn't paying attention to your bullshit". Sagittarius said going through his phone. I growled. I saw a girl with long blonde hair talking to her friends. They were litterly fangirling. "They are probably talking about me". I thought. "Not every girl talks about you". "Hey, how do you know I was thinking that". "You said it out loud". Shit. I watched the girls laugh and smile about something. I ate my lunch and I tired to listen in on their conversation. The girl with blonde hair spoke. "Oh my god isn't len kagamine cute~♡! "True". A girl with black hair said. Her bored looking friends rolled her eyes. "I like karma". "Karma isn't a singer". The black haired girl said. "Well I guess len is kinda cute". The girl with brown haired said blushing. The blonde haired girl caught me staring. "Can I help you"? She said confused. I blushed. "Why is leo staring at us?" The black haired girl asked. I closed my lunch and stood up. I started to walk away and they continued to talk about the vocaloid len kagamine. During English we had a test and that girl was also in my class and was burning through the test and I was still on the first  question. The teacher wanted to talk to me after class. "Leo, I am very distinct in your grades". "Im sorry professor. I'll try harder". "Leo why don't you get a tutor. I think Aquarius could help you. Give her a call. Her number is in the school phone book". I went home and pull out the small school phone book. I found her name and gave her a call. "Hello"? I heard an old woman answer. "Uh hey. Is this Aquarius"? "No this her mom. Do you need to speak with her"? "Yes. May I"? "Yes you may". The voice changed to a soft one. "Hello"? "Hi. Um this is Leo". "Wow. Rare that so called 'hottest boy in school' is calling me". Man, that sounded sarcastic af. "Yeah. The teacher told me to give you call. I need help in English. Do you think you could maybe tutor me"? "Yeah. Sure thing. When are you free"? "Uh tomorrow". "Ok my house tomorrow around lunch. Sound good". "Yeah". "Great. I'll text you my address". Aquarius hung up. She sounds so...organized with her time. I showed up at Aquarius's house and knocked on the door. A boy about my age opened the door. "Who the hell are you". "Uh..." Aquarius pushed him out of the way. "Sorry about that. Come in". "Wait you're that girl I saw at lunch". I didn't even notice till like yesterday. "No really?" She said sarcastically. "Well aren't you a bundle of sunshine". I sarcastically replied. I followed her up to her room. "So what do you need help in English"? "Um I failed the test". "Okay then lets go over reading comprehension". Aquarius gave a story to me and some questions. "Read this excerpt from Shakespeare than answer these questions. After that read this story and answer these". I nodded. Aquarius decided to do her homework. I was on the last question and Aquarius was stuck on her geometry homework. "Is something wrong". I said noticing her frustrated face. "Oh um I just don't understand this question". I leaned over. "You messed up. This goes over her and this divides". "Oh wow this is the first time I've actually grasped the concept". Aquarius checked my answers. "Not bad now grammar will be tomorrow". I came over again and Aquarius taught me present tense and past. The next tutorial she taught me the difference between moral and theme. She gave me a test and I ended up passing it with a perfect grade. "Good job leo". She looked up at me. "You did well". I leaned and she closed her eyes. I put my fingers against her lips. "Thank you aqua". I stood up to leave. But she grabbed my sleeve turning me around landing my lips against her's. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and it turned out into a full out makeout session. I'll never forget that. Probably the best kiss Ive ever had.
That's it. I hope you like it.