Virgo(f) x Capricorn(m)

Highschool memories requested by azurehatchet
Capricorn was practicing in the studio. A song he's been working on for quite some time. His sister was working on her own song in the other part of the studio. Capricorn sighed a took a break from his recording. He pulled his phone out and saw that his friend Aquarius texted him asking of he wanted to get ice cream with him. Capricorn sighed at the text from his ice cream obssesd friend and texted back that he was busy for the day and couldn't come. Later that day Capricorn returned home with his sister. Capricorn went to his room and pulled out a photo album. He flipped through the pages. His eyes landed on his graduation photo. He smiled and then looked over at one of the other pictures. He was in the middle with his sister on his right side and a girl with long blue hair on his left. He never thought he'd see her after graduation and never got her number. Hell he didn't even know her name. He did see his sister and this girl together a lot so he decided ask her. His sister was in a white tank top and shirts with her feet propped up on the coffee table and was drinking soda from the can with a straw. She was watching tv and changing to various channels with the remote. "Hey rin can I ask you something"? Capricorn asked. His sister looked up at him with her bright blue eyes and nodded.  Capricorn sat next to her and pointed to a picture. "Do you know this girl?" She leaned over with the straw still in her mouth. "Oh Yeah. That's Virgo". Rin said while biting on her straw. "Do you still have her number by chance"? Rin shrugged. "Sorry. I dunno. She moved a while ago and her number changed." Rin said. "I see". The next day Capricorn came to the studio and he saw a familiar girl talking to the manager. The manager looked at Capricorn. He brought the girl over to Capricorn. "Hello cap. This is Virgo. Mind showing her the ropes"? Capricorn eyes widen. "This is Virgo? You said"? "Yes". The manger left. Virgo looked at him. "Hey. I rember you from highschool". Virgo said blushing. "Oh you do"? Capricorn said blushing as well. "Um I remember how popular you were around girls. Always playing your gutair and singing." "Oh uh yeah". "I also remember how your grades weren't perfect so I had your sister find you a tutor you. I wanted to help you but I was too shy. I had a crush on you even though I barely knew you. Last time I saw you it was graduation day. That was the first day you actually noticed me". Virgo's blushed spread across her face. Capricorn stared at her surprised. "You knew who I was"? Virgo nodded. Capricorn smiled. "How about you help me with me music video. I need a girl". Virgo seemed to be happy so she agreed. Capricorn started singing his new song call dream eating monochrome Baku. One of the lines in the song made Virgo blush even though all the was seen was Capricorn's shadow inching closer to her on the other side of the window.
Seal it with a kiss, my dear, and it will all be so
Virgo blushed even though we wasn't actually kissing him. At the end of the shoot. Capricorn went toward the dressing room to change. Virgo rushed over a grabbed his wrist. Capricorn looked her. Virgo's blushed spread across her cheeks. "Capricorn. I love you. I love the highschool you and the you now. Capricorn smirked. "Then let's seal it with a kiss". He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.
That's it I hope you like it!