Aries(m) x Taurus(m)

My pounding heart requested by H20vanoss4life21
The blushing in my face made the guy on top of me smirk. I didn't know what he wanted but I suspected it wasn't something I wanted. "No I don't want this"! I  shouted. "You're so naive". He said. I looked up at him. "Maybe you should stop being an idiot". "Eh"? He flicked my forehead. He got off me and left. I don't even know him and he's already being rude. The next day during lunch my friend Scorpio was telling me about how his math teacher hates him. He was super pissed and his red eyes were glowing with fury. His girlfriend Capricorn called out to him. He said bye to me a ran over to her. I sat down against a cherry tree and began to eat. "What are you doing"? I jumped and looked behind me. It was that guy again. I quickly jumped to my feet. "W-what d-do you want"? I stuttered out. "Ugh you're so stupid". He leaned over and studied my face. "What is your name"? He asked coldly. "T-taurus." I said. "Aries". He held out his hand. I stared at it and ate a piece of my sushi and walked away. "Hey idiot shake my hand!" He yelled. I started walking faster. He ran after me. I started to Sprint. I ran into a muscular chest. I looked up and saw Sagittarius. "Are you-" I saw Aries approaching us or rather me. I got up and cut Sagittarius off and pushed him into the supply closet with me. I closed it and sighed and began eating the rice portion closing the sushi portion. "You okay"? He asked. I shook my head. "This Aries guy is crazy"! Sagittarius sat in silence then decided to speak. "How is hiding in a supply closet gonna save you"? I sighed. "I dunno". The bell rang and I walked out. Suddenly I felt something around my neck. It was tight. I felt a tug as well. "You bad dog". Wait is this a collar? Did this guy just really...? I turned around to see Aries. His eyes were scary. My thought was to run but that wouldn't be much since he got me in a leash. After school Aries still had me attached so I didn't know what to do. Aries stopped walking and pulled me back. I stepped back. "Hey what kinda dog walks infront of his master"? I didn't say anything. Aries pulled me along. "Where are we going"? I asked. "Never question your master"! He pulled me harder. We arrived infront in what I assumed was his house. He pulled me in the entrance. I looked around the house. It was a pretty nice place. He tugged my collar and threw me on The couch. I knew resisting and running would mean nothing in this situation so I just sat on the couch waiting for my fate. My friend Scorpio texted me. When I was about to open my phone it was ripped out of my hands. I was pushed down on the couch. My eyes widened. What is he doing? Don't tell me he's teasing me like last time! "STOP! I know who you are now and I can call the police"! I yelled. That made his smirk grow bigger. I blushed. His smirk made him look hot. Wait did I just say hot? He looked down at me. His smirk faded from his face. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. Fuck! What is he doing! He pulled away. "Don't take this the wrong way. I only did it because...I don't like you or anything". "Then why did you do it"? I Asked. "Because an idiot like you should figure it out soon." Okaaaaay? That made no sense whatsoever. He then looked away. "You're really dumb". "Wait...do you actually like me"! "N-no I don't idiot. I just said I didn't"! I was now the one smirking. I pulled him down.
That's it. Hope you like it.