Chapter 7: Rifts

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*KONG POV*

It was finally Saturday, the day the me and P'Arthit were going on a date. I have been preparing and working hard for this day to pay off.

I took out my phone and texted my sun.

KONG

Good morning P',
It's finally Saturday.
I can't wait to see
you.

ARTHIT

It's still early Kongpob.
Do you have a death wish?

KONG

If it means I will
die in your arms then
gladly.  😘

ARTHIT

You are a piece of work, I
will see you in a bit then.

KONG

Yes P',see you soon 😘

I call P'Pitcher, I am lucky he is willing to help me prepare my date with P'Arthit. We were planning to meet in a grocery store, I stood up hummed a song as I got ready.

After getting dressed, I checked myself to make sure I didn't forget anything. I closed the door and went down the parking lot to get my motorcycle.

I slowly made my way to the place where P'Pitcher told me to meet him. Luckily there was not traffice, once I got there P'Pitcher has already arrived. Punctual as usual, and so serious looking.

"Sawadee P'Pitcher" I greeted with a wai.

He smiles and nods.

"You're 10 minutes late" he said,picking on me.

"Sorry P', thanks again for today" I said.

He smiles, we go inside the grocery store. I grabbed cart and walked towards him.

"So I picked a simple but tasty menu for your date, I know you can easily do this"P'Pitcher said as he started picking out some vegetables.
I nodded and just continued to follow him around.

"By the way P', how did your parents start their business if you don't mind me asking" I asked.

"It's actually a funny story, my dad was always a hearty eater... my mom used to be a chef in a 5-star restaurant. I guess my dad fell in love with mom's cooking"he answered.

"Well you must have inherited your skill from her, coz you are an amazing cook"I complimented.

He blushes and smiles as he continued to pick out stuff from different aisles. After an hour and a half of walking around, we finally were done and proceeded to the counter to pay. I took out my wallet,but before I could pay P'Pitcher took out his credit card and paid for evrrything.

"P'? I could have paid for the groceries"I said.

"It's fine, just treat me when  we successfully carry out your date"he replied. I smile and nod.