Chapter 5: Lesson 2

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*KONG POV*

We finally arrive at Prae's family restaurant, I looked around  and it had a homey feel to it.

"Nice place you have here Prae, you guys don't happen to be hiring too?" I comment.

"Oh, you planning to work Kong?Saving up something for P'Arthit?"Prae asked.

"Yeah, I want to do something for him for our 2nd anniversary" I answered.

"I'll ask my brother of we are hiring. I'm so happy for you and P'Arthit" she replied.

I see P'Pitcher coming out from the kitchen . He walks towards me and hands an apron.

"Shall we, N'Kong?"he asks, flashing a smile.

I nodded as I then take the apron from his hand and put it around me

I nodded as I then take the apron from his hand and put it around me. I could hear him chuckle.

"You actually look cute in an apron N'Kong" he said. I could only smile at his comment.

He smiles back,take my hand and leads me towards the kitchen. He already had  everything prepared and set up.

"Today,we will start easy and try to make simple breakfast stuff" he began.

He told me we were gonna make some chocolate chip pancakes, which sounds amazing. I just hope that I can pull it off.

I watched him do it first while he was explaining it to me. It sounds easy enough. I was able to identify the ingredients and successfully mix them together. Now it was the cooking part. I put the batter slowly into the pan.

"Hold on Kong, I'll be right back. Make sure you keep an eye on it and not let it burn" P'Pitcher said as he excused himself to the restroom.