Chapter 6:Jealousy

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*ARTHIT POV*

It was finally Friday, I was inspired enough to wake up early and got myself ready for work. 1 more day and I can finally see Kongpob. I open the door and was about to leave when I saw another bag of food hanging on the doorknob.

"To my Sun,

            Please make sure to eat on time, and don't work too hard. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the food. I love you so much.

-Kongpob

I read the note and couldn't help but smile. This guy, where does he buy me all this food? How can he spend his money just to feed me? I hope he's not starving himself though.I took out my phone and called him.

"Good morning P'Arthit"he answered.

"Good morning! I just found the food. You really are trying to make me fat aren't you?" I asked.

"Haha... I just want to make sure that your cheeks stay chubby so I can squish them when I see you" he teased.

"Hell no! Stay away from my cheeks... should I cancel our date tomorrow??" I spat out.

"No don't.... I have been waiting patiently for tomorrow to come... I miss you a lot P"he said.

"Uhn..I get it. Thank you for the food... Let me know where and what time we meeting up tomorrow okay?Just as-" I began but he cut me off.

"As long as it's not early.... I know P'Arthit. Well I do want to eat at this new place that opened just close by your work place"he said. I panicked a little, a bit apprehensive about us hanging around where I work. I don't want any unwanted attention from anyone at work.

"Umm.. can we just meet someplace else?maybe somewhere near your place or your school?" I suggested.

"Eh?why is that P'?" he asked.

"Oh..umm.. so that I will be the one coming to you... you always meet me up.. I just want to return the favor" I lied. Thankfully, he can never resist me.

" Aww... P'Arthit being so sweet. Okay, then you pick the place and time then. I can't wait P'" he said,with excitement in his voice.

"Me too Kong, take care at school na?I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

"Wait P'Arthit" he stopped me before I could hang up the phone.

"What?" I asked.

"I love you" he said. My cheeks started to heat up.

"M-me too! I'm hanging up now.bye!"  I said,all flustered before hanging up.

This kid,I don't know he can make me feel and act this way. I am amazed by him every single day. The mere fact that he travels all the here to my apartment early in the morning just to drop food to me before going to school, is enough to melt my heart.